IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Hello Shreerm ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mohan I agree with you completely and I want to second that. -VikramMohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote: Hello,You are doing a wonderful job and i will tell you that people criticise for whatever you do. But i personally feel whatever you are doing is great and you have helped many people . I have got so much help from you and i always tell people even in this kali age people with so much knowledge and humility are present like you.Please dont bother about

such people but do whatever you feel right .I hope for the better of many you will continue to do good and dont bother few criticism. Helping others is a great sadhana and people will remember you. At least i will and pray for your good because you have helped me and we ahve to show gratitude.Even dogs have so much gratitude , so we should not become worse than dogsPlease for good continuewith lovemohan"Love is the law,love under will"

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.