IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Guru Mandala Vivarana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mr.Vikram, Its good, but you forgotten few Items 1. About Pratyangira Devi : Suppose anyperson tries a Mantra Prayoga on devotee of Pratyangira it will autometically redirected to who did prayoga. It is only available to this godess devotees only. For remaining we have to atleast pray. 2. About Srividya Upasakas: Please don`t comment anything on SriVidya Upasakas.Onece if you worship Meruchakra in Samaya Sampradaya the upsaka is not having another Birth.Their body is filled with Bijas.Even in their demise the Karma process will be diffrent, only another Sri Vidyo Pasaka has to extract the bijas from his body, then only Sutha and Apara karmas will follow. Narasimha vikram vanam <vikram_vanam2005 wrote: .

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha Rao ji Your reply to Vikram is too technical I will appreciate if you could explain whats mantra prayoga of Ma pratyangra & also sutha & Apara karmas.I am sure their will be also others who wouldn't have understood itregards Rajiv"J.B.S.L. Narasimha Rao" <narsimha6 wrote: Hi Mr.Vikram, Its good, but you forgotten few Items 1. About Pratyangira Devi : Suppose anyperson tries a Mantra Prayoga on devotee of Pratyangira it will autometically redirected to who did

prayoga. It is only available to this godess devotees only. For remaining we have to atleast pray. 2. About Srividya Upasakas: Please don`t comment anything on SriVidya Upasakas.Onece if you worship Meruchakra in Samaya Sampradaya the upsaka is not having another Birth.Their body is filled with Bijas.Even in their demise the Karma process will be diffrent, only another Sri Vidyo Pasaka has to extract the bijas from his body, then only Sutha and Apara karmas will follow. Narasimha vikram vanam <vikram_vanam2005 wrote: .

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhaji I dont belong to samaya sampradaya. isnt the sampradaya lineage extinct now.......please correct me if I am wrong -VIK "J.B.S.L. Narasimha Rao" <narsimha6 wrote: Hi Mr.Vikram, Its good, but you forgotten few Items 1. About Pratyangira Devi : Suppose anyperson tries a Mantra Prayoga on devotee of Pratyangira it will autometically redirected to who did prayoga. It is only

available to this godess devotees only. For remaining we have to atleast pray. 2. About Srividya Upasakas: Please don`t comment anything on SriVidya Upasakas.Onece if you worship Meruchakra in Samaya Sampradaya the upsaka is not having another Birth.Their body is filled with Bijas.Even in their demise the Karma process will be diffrent, only another Sri Vidyo Pasaka has to extract the bijas from his body, then only Sutha and Apara karmas will follow. Narasimha vikram vanam <vikram_vanam2005 wrote: . Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. "Love is the law,love under will"

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.