IndiaDivine.org

Panchadasi and Swasakriya- Part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear DeviJanas, You can live for weeks without food, days without water, but how long can you last without

your breath? What would you do without your breath? What do you know about the relationship of your breath to your health, not just your physical health, but your mental and emotional health? There are mysterious powers associated with the breath that remain mostly unheard of in western civilization. The yogis of India developed a science around certain breathing techniques that, applied methodically over a period of time, would give specific results. They called this particular science pranayama. Prana is the vital force that creates various currents of

energy in the body that control many of the unconscious functions that allow the maintenance of the physical body. It regulates the circulation of blood, digests food, affects moods, levels of stress, and these are only a few of the obvious things that are affected by the breath. Now many people think Pranayama means just closing the nostrils and controlling the breath by letting out and letting in air. No this is the gross level of Pranayama.

Pranayama means Prana+Yama=restraint of Prana. The Pranashakthi is restrained and controlled to not fritter away and the tool which achieves it is Panchadasi. Once the sookshmana Naadi shuddhi is done with Panchadasi, the kundalini begins to stir. The Prana is controlled. Prana is also connected with one's emotions, goodness and other benevolent spiritual attitudes and thus cultivating the satva inherent us. I have seen one practioner myself in Chennai doing Panchadasi and

Pranayama together as a swasakriya. I learnt from him a bit but then I noticed onething that he was really a very short-tempered person. I myself had lot of anger in me as my youthful blood was really hot and thus I felt it was a case of blind leading the blind. I then asked him once politely "What is the use of learning to control Prana thus, when your very emotions go awary thus?" He replied back saying" That is none of your business, you have come here to learn,ther learn it or get lost". I fell on his feet and asked for forgiveness and then promptly "got lost" the next day. The point Iam tying to make here is that without control over the shadripus(The six enemies of Lust,Anger,Greed,Attachment,Arrogance and Jealousy) there is no use controlling the prana. One should atleast make a mental effort a bit then slowly integrate the heart chakra into it. I do not say here that I have controlled everything and am a great yogi. I too am a student like many in this divine path and will remain thus ever. There are powers that range from reducing the heart rate to enabling the body to smash through concrete bricks, from purifying the subtle body of impurities to healing deep emotional traumas. The breath contains many

secrets that have been explored by various cultures like the Taoists who found many healing methods, which helped lay the foundation of healing arts like acupuncture. The Taoists, like the yogis of India, discovered the existence of subtle meridians that exist on an energetic level and have an intricate and profound influence on the functions of the physical, emotional and mental health of a person. Reiki also works on a subtle level. When one lays their hands on another person as an open channel of healing, energy there is connected at the subtle level, which allows the healing of many afflictions. There is yet another powerful use of the breath, which contributes more specifically to the healing of the emotional body. This method enables a person to release the locked up emotional traumas that have been repressed by us, so that they stop influencing us from an unconscious level of our awareness. The technique which Im going to discuss here involves first mantra-initiation and then someone to guide people into the swasakriya. This is not an easy technique and involves lot of energy-handling skills. Somedays my head used to reel for days and when in

sleep I used to be attacked by strange looking asuras, some days I used to vomit profusely and some days I used to feel depressed to the point of suicide but with my Guru, I used to always come out of the phases easily. But then the process is very fast as it gains the darshan of Devi fast and the cleansing of the naadis fast(naadishuddhi and shodhana). This technique has no connection with Kriya Yoga as practiced by Mahavtar Babaji and Paramahamsa yoganandaji disciples. To be continued... Yours Yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms