IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

{ॠनमो नारायणाय}

Shree Iyer avgl,

Namaskar. I am attaching the Sanskrit version of the stotram as a pdf file.

May the Mother Bless You.

Nalini

iyer_vr <iyer_vrRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Wednesday, 13 December, 2006 4:46:00 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'!

--what is this hanumadhbadabanala stotram?is a sanskrat text available?dr. v.r.iyer- In Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, "nalini2818" <nalini2818@ ...> wrote:>> {Om Namo Narayanaya}> > Dear Shreeram,> > Namaskar. > I am an ardent worshipper-child of the Adi paraskathi.> She has been so kind to me, always looked after me when I needed her > most, this bhagya would suffice, for this life-time.> I have never believed in the ritualistic worship, always viusalised > the Divine Mother and that was enough for me to be lost.> Strangely, for the last 2 months I have started the daily pooja, > lighting the lamp etc. She gave me the ananda of worshipping her on > the Navaratras, gave me the strength to prepare the naivedyas and the > pooja properly(I

have been very sick for the last 5 years).> My only refuge is the Lotus feet of the Divine Mother, to which I > cling to.> It shall be my earnest endeavour to help as many people in need, only > The Mother give me the iccha, means as I am only an instrument of > Hers.> I am certain that she will fulfil this request of mine as she has > never denied me anything.> > I have started reciting the Hanumadhbadabanala Stotram. This I > stumbled across accidentally when I was really very distressed due to > multi fold problems like unemployment, financial constraints, tensions > in the family, in fact too many of them. I am running Rahu antardasha > too.> There seems to be a certain calm, peace after reciting it daily for > the last one week.> Subodha garu, thanks > > May the Divine Mother shower Her Grace on you always,> >

Nalini> Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Group Owner > <para_anuloma@ > wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I > could not handle them.> > > > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.> > > > Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous > situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > > > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and > through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > > > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is > the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really > dont even remember the names as I get many

emails everyday.I just > save a few.> > > > My parents used to say to me "What can you help Subodha?"(Subodha > is my petname)"You are so young, and did not even complete your > education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some > money and then help people charitably and spiritually. "> > > > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people > from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially > poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money > or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance > their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > > > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my > harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > > > But still the blood in this heart goes on....> >

> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read > this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to > help.> > > > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and > wanted to give a posting.> > > > Ima doing finally today.> > > > I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return > help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help > some day in your life> > > > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends > or relatives or near and dear ones.> > > > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin > which I watched and another movie "Aa Naluguru".> > > > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection > but share the exponential power of Love. When

helping them ask each > to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin > today.> > > > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me > to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to > the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he > purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who > worship Rajarajeshwai dev.> > > > This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment > forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is > just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear > my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > > > Love, Love,Love nothing else> > > > Yours yogically,> > > > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> > > > > > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.> >>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Dear Sreeram I am fully convinced with your idea. Many not responding to your invitation,does not mean that they don't agree to your concept. They will defintely do, one day or the other. Probably they have been doing, it may not be as structured the way you have told. Things have to move slowly. Bye Dr. Amba Shetty NITK para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear

All,Just two persons responded this post of mine.I waited these days for two more to respond but that did not happen.First time in my life...I feel really sad.What can I tell now?...ShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:>> Dear All,> > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them.> > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.> > Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the

daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few.> > My parents used to say to me "What can you help Subodha?"(Subodha is my petname)"You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually."> > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > But still the blood in this heart goes

on....> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help.> > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting.> > Ima doing finally today.> > I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life> > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones.> > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie "Aa Naluguru".> > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin

today.> > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev.> > This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > Love, Love,Love nothing else> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...> > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > > > > >

> > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear SreeRam Sir,

Sorry I really missed out this mail in bunch of mails. I really agree with your Idea

Definetly I would help the 4 people as you said.......moneterily OR otherwise

That way I am sure I would be one among many whom GOD wants to help out...

Thanks,

- Your brother

On 12/15/06, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear All,Just two persons responded this post of mine.I waited these days for two more to respond but that did not happen.First time in my life...I feel really sad.What can I tell now?...

ShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:>

> Dear All,> > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them.> > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.

> > Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few.> > My parents used to say to me " What can you help Subodha? " (Subodha is my petname) " You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually. " > > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially

poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > But still the blood in this heart goes on....> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help.> > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting.> > Ima doing finally today.> > I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life> > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones.

> > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie " Aa Naluguru " .> > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin today.> > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev.

> > This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > Love, Love,Love nothing else> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > >

> > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...> > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > > > > > > >

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.>

Dear Shreeram anna,

Checked my mail only today after many

days. Saw ur mail. Helping people is a real good

service. Thanks so much for putting it across for all

to follow.

Thanks and Regards,

Shriram

--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> Dear Amba Shettyji,

>

> Iam not looking for approval for my idea or concept.

>

> I was not expecting all members or even many members

> to respond back

> to me.

>

> All I mentioned in the email is to get back a reply

> from 4 among the

> many whom I helped just a promise to God that one

> day they will help

> four other strangers and ask them to do the same and

> spread

> this 'concept'.

>

> I know many members in this group are doing seva and

> service and that

> I pale in comparision to many such people.

>

> But the power of exponential growth is huge.It can

> cover a whole

> population in a matter of weeks!(example : the

> spread of any

> epedemic) It can be done if there is a proper intent

> and deivaanukula

> and anugraha to it but there is an amount of God in

> everyone and one

> day this will happen.

>

> Yes, it will happen slowly as you said.

>

> Helping everyone does but make it grow thus

> exponentially is

> something different.

>

> Also, this is not a chain letter sort of thing which

> I want to do

> inducing some fear in the minds of people. This is

> pure manava seva

> and this is Madhava seva.

>

> Medicine takes a long time to work whereas poision

> takes a short time

> to work.

>

> Poisions like sexy gossips,scandals,scams,violence,

> these gets spread

> faster due to the power of exponentiality of

> word-to-mouth way of

> informal communication.

>

> Whereas a medicine like this takes its own sweet

> time.

>

> It was my foolishness and naiviete(I agre) to expect

> even four emails

> in response to my posting to happen, but what can I

> do...Iam an

> eternal optimist....I will not lose faith in

> humanity eventhough

> manythings work according to Karma.

>

> Thankyou for your response. Please keep up your good

> work.

>

> Yours Yogically,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ,

> amba shetty

> <amba_shetty wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreeram

> >

> >

> > I am fully convinced with your idea. Many not

> responding to your

> invitation,does not mean that they don't agree to

> your concept. They

> will defintely do, one day or the other. Probably

> they have been

> doing, it may not be as structured the way you have

> told. Things have

> to move slowly.

> >

> > Bye

> >

> > Dr. Amba Shetty

> > NITK

> >

> >

> > para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Just two persons responded this post of mine.I

> waited these days

> for

> > two more to respond but that did not happen.

> >

> > First time in my life...I feel really sad.

> >

> > What can I tell now?...

> >

> > Shreeram

> >

> > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ,

> Group Owner

> > <para_anuloma@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > I have run many groups and even deleted some of

> them because I

> > could not handle them.

> > >

> > > I have helped many people and do not even keep a

> count of it.

> > >

> > > Some have been helped by me offline from even

> life dangerous

> > situations and some by money from my personal or

> other sources.

> > >

> > > Some have found solace through my prayers, my

> Gurunatha and

> > through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.

> > >

> > > I even received one touching email from a very

> young girl who is

> > the daughter of a group member in this Divine

> mother group. I

> really

> > dont even remember the names as I get many emails

> everyday.I just

> > save a few.

> > >

> > > My parents used to say to me " What can you help

> Subodha? " (Subodha

> > is my petname) " You are so young, and did not even

> complete your

> > education. First concentrate on your studies,job

> and then get some

> > money and then help people charitably and

> spiritually. "

> > >

> > > My friends never even knew I had this side. I

> used to help people

> > from a distance by putting some rupees into their

> bags(especially

> > poor people who used to come to Government offices

> for pension

> money

> > or some retributional money from government) and

> watch at a

> distance

> > their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.

> > >

> > > Many people have derided me, my young age, my

> words, maybe my

> > harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!

> > >

> > > But still the blood in this heart goes on....

> > >

> > > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group

> members who read

> > this but atleast to the group members whom I have

> been fortunate to

> > help.

> > >

> > > I was influenced by two movies which I watched

> recently and

> > wanted to give a posting.

> > >

> > > Ima doing finally today.

> > >

> > > I need no thans for my job. I need no

> recognition or return

> > help....I just need a promise from you members

> that you will help

> > some day in your life

> > >

> > > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart

> from your friends

> > or relatives or near and dear ones.

> > >

> > > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from

> the movie Stalin

> > which I watched and another movie " Aa Naluguru " .

> > >

> > > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have

> no connection

> > but share the exponential power of Love. When

> helping them ask each

> > to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May

> this chain begin

> > today.

> > >

> > > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this

> email promising me

>

=== message truncated ===

_________

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new

Security Centre. http://uk.security.

about 3 days back i joined the group

i am pleased by this idea.

but i have not come to know where to start , what to do, any way i am with you.

HELP EVER HURT NEVER.

PLEASE RE INTRODUCE THE IDEA TO ME.

para_anuloma <para_anulomaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:22:00 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'!

Dear Rajiv,Thankyou very much for this.You have saved a life, it is not a mean task.As per your wish, I will not reveal it here in public forum.POSITIVES:Those members who wish to join this 'Exponential love plan for 4' can reply to me in secrecy and absolute confidentiality to my email para_anuloma@ .ca.(Maybe we can start a and google group named 'exponential love plan for 4' and popularize this concept.I might even think of a blogpost on this and also Amba in future.I always think words and symbols have a very powerful effect in thinking and in behaviour too, it can be used as crutches for thinking)NEGATIVES:I also got an angry email from one member that Iam steeped in ego and that I want popularity and should not expect members to help 4 strangers. He has completely misunderstood what I meant in the posting.I

can only pity him.I do not want any popularity. If anyone else is ready to do what I said starting the 4-chain from him/her, I will be the first person to be under him/her and I promise, it will be "your" idea.(In the first place I cannot call it my idea as I got it from the film).Maybe he read the words "I did this...I did that ,etc" and construed that I was egoistical. Everyone has a bit of ego as that is the sthula shakthi and is released back to paramamvyoman at the time of samadhi, if a person has no ego he drops dead. But my purpose for using the number of Is in the first message was just to inspire people(just 4 mind you) to action.I have no personal or hidden agenda here. Infact except for very few people in the group whom I can count on my right hand, I have not met anyone. I do not have a single photo published online till now.So literally Iam a Nobody(so please dont be worried on any count)INTERESTING ASPECTS:But in general Im very happy at the

response. Very very happy.I just wanted a few emails atleast that "I promise to help" Now, when people have swung into action and have already started saving lives based on my message, Im really overwhlemed.This is the power of words and concepts.And the power of Amba behind everythingYours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Rajiv N <rajivn2004@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Shreeram ji> I have helped two already I will send you details on your personal if you give me.> regards> Rajiv> Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> Dear All,> > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them.> > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.>

> Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few.> > My parents used to say to me "What can you help Subodha?"(Subodha is my petname)"You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually. "> > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially poor people who used to come to Government

offices for pension money or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > But still the blood in this heart goes on....> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help.> > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting.> > Ima doing finally today.> > I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life> > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones.> > Just 4 absolute

strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie "Aa Naluguru".> > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin today.> > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev.> > This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > Love,

Love,Love nothing else> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Dear Brother Shreeram,

i hav read your mail with great interest

n do pledge that i wud help 4 unknown pple.

:)

ganesh

On 12/17/06, narayan palav <shreesaisagar wrote:

about 3 days back i joined the group

i am pleased by this idea.

but i have not come to know where to start , what to do, any way i am with you.

HELP EVER HURT NEVER.

PLEASE RE INTRODUCE THE IDEA TO ME.

para_anuloma <para_anuloma@

.ca>Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:22:00 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'!

Dear Rajiv,Thankyou very much for this.You have saved a life, it is not a mean task.As per your wish, I will not reveal it here in public forum.POSITIVES:Those members who wish to join this 'Exponential love plan for 4' can reply to me in secrecy and absolute confidentiality to my email para_anuloma@ .ca

..(Maybe we can start a and google group named 'exponential love plan for 4' and popularize this concept.I might even think of a blogpost on this and also Amba in future.I always think words and symbols have a very powerful effect in thinking and in behaviour too, it can be used as crutches for thinking)

NEGATIVES:I also got an angry email from one member that Iam steeped in ego and that I want popularity and should not expect members to help 4 strangers. He has completely misunderstood what I meant in the posting.I can only pity him.I do not want any popularity. If anyone else is ready to do what I said starting the 4-chain from him/her, I will be the first person to be under him/her and I promise, it will be " your " idea.(In the first place I cannot call it my idea as I got it from the film).Maybe he read the words " I did this...I did that ,etc " and construed that I was egoistical. Everyone has a bit of ego as that is the sthula shakthi and is released back to paramamvyoman at the time of samadhi, if a person has no ego he drops dead. But my purpose for using the number of Is in the first message was just to inspire people(just 4 mind you) to action.I have no personal or hidden agenda here. Infact except for very few people in the group whom I can count on my right hand, I have not met anyone. I do not have a single photo published online till now.So literally Iam a Nobody(so please dont be worried on any count)

INTERESTING ASPECTS:But in general Im very happy at the response. Very very happy.I just wanted a few emails atleast that " I promise to help " Now, when people have swung into action and have already started saving lives based on my message, Im really overwhlemed.This is the power of words and concepts.And the power of Amba behind everythingYours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Rajiv N <rajivn2004@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Shreeram ji> I have helped two already I will send you details on your personal if you give me.

> regards> Rajiv> Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> Dear All,> > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them.> > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.

> > Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few.> > My parents used to say to me " What can you help Subodha? " (Subodha is my petname) " You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually. " > > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially

poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > But still the blood in this heart goes on....> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help.> > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting.> > Ima doing finally today.> > I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life> > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones.

> > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie " Aa Naluguru " .> > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin today.> > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev.

> > This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > Love, Love,Love nothing else> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > >

> > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger .>

Here is the Idea. a) You provide substantial help in the way you can to anyone. b) In return you ask them to help four others who can be completely strangers. Let them carry the same message to others, which becomes exponential. This carries a wonderful message and helps us and others to be peaceful. I am sure our beloved mother Raja Rajeswari will be always with us. Sarmanarayan palav <shreesaisagar wrote: about 3 days back i joined the group i am pleased by this idea. but i have not come to know where to start , what to do, any way i am with you. HELP EVER HURT NEVER. PLEASE RE INTRODUCE THE IDEA TO ME. para_anuloma <para_anuloma (AT) (DOT) ca>To:

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:22:00 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'! Dear Rajiv,Thankyou very much for this.You have saved a life, it is not a mean task.As per your wish, I will not reveal it here in public forum.POSITIVES:Those members who wish to join this 'Exponential love plan for 4' can reply to me in secrecy and absolute confidentiality to my email para_anuloma@ .ca.(Maybe we can start a and google group named 'exponential love plan for 4' and popularize this concept.I might even think of a blogpost on this and also Amba in future.I always think words and symbols have a very powerful effect in thinking and in behaviour too, it can be used as

crutches for thinking)NEGATIVES:I also got an angry email from one member that Iam steeped in ego and that I want popularity and should not expect members to help 4 strangers. He has completely misunderstood what I meant in the posting.I can only pity him.I do not want any popularity. If anyone else is ready to do what I said starting the 4-chain from him/her, I will be the first person to be under him/her and I promise, it will be "your" idea.(In the first place I cannot call it my idea as I got it from the film).Maybe he read the words "I did this...I did that ,etc" and construed that I was egoistical. Everyone has a bit of ego as that is the sthula shakthi and is released back to paramamvyoman at the time of samadhi, if a person has no ego he drops dead. But my purpose for using the number of Is in the first message was just to inspire people(just 4 mind you) to action.I have no personal or hidden agenda here. Infact except for very few

people in the group whom I can count on my right hand, I have not met anyone. I do not have a single photo published online till now.So literally Iam a Nobody(so please dont be worried on any count)INTERESTING ASPECTS:But in general Im very happy at the response. Very very happy.I just wanted a few emails atleast that "I promise to help" Now, when people have swung into action and have already started saving lives based on my message, Im really overwhlemed.This is the power of words and concepts.And the power of Amba behind everythingYours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Rajiv N <rajivn2004@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Shreeram ji> I have helped two already I will send you details on your personal if you give me.> regards>

Rajiv> Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> Dear All,> > I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them.> > I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it.> > Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and some by money from my personal or other sources.> > Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari.> > I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few.> > My parents used to say to me "What can you help Subodha?"(Subodha is my petname)"You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then

get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually. "> > My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money or some retributional money from government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it.> > Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even!> > But still the blood in this heart goes on....> > This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help.> > I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting.> > Ima doing finally today.> > I need no thans for my job. I need no

recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life> > 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones.> > Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie "Aa Naluguru".> > I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin today.> > If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev.> > This has nothing to do with religion or

community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these lines...> > Love, Love,Love nothing else> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>