IndiaDivine.org

Re:love means god

Rate this topic

Guest guest

aum sairam

please visit http://www.geocities.com/jayantpalav/baba.html

it is just a new idea, after few experience in the field of speritual life.

Gopi Krishna <p_gopi_krishnaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Cc: para_anulomaSent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:55:47 PM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this fro

My Dear Shreeram,Love and Love alone....You are so qualified, one need not tell you, butseeing your posting, I felt uneasy and sad too. Canyou see the pain and anguish in my face and eyes? Asyou are well aware, any expectation leads todisappointment. That is what Srimad Bhagavad Gitasays. It is an eternal truth. But, it does not meanthat there is anything wrong in your concept. Being aneternal optimist, you should never feel disappointed.Every well learnt lesson lead to revelation ofprofound truths and utmost happiness. Every dropbecomes an ocean. Two will become two million in notime. Have patience, being an eternal optimist. Thatis what Shraddha and Saburi, as Shirdi Sai Baba says.Love and Love alone.....P. Gopi Krishna Re: Exponential power of love---from my heart!--pleaseread this fro Posted by: "para_anuloma" para_anuloma@ .ca para_anuloma Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:02 pm (PST) Dear Amba Shettyji,Iam not looking for approval for my idea or concept.I was not expecting all members or even many membersto respond back to me.All I mentioned in the email is to get back a replyfrom 4 among the many whom I helped just a promise toGod that one day they will help four other strangersand ask them to do the same and spread this 'concept'.I know many members in this group are doing seva andservice and that I pale in comparision to many suchpeople.But the power of exponential growth is huge.It cancover a whole population in a matter of weeks!(example: the spread of any epedemic) It can be done if thereis a proper intent and deivaanukula and anugraha to itbut there is an amount of God in everyone and one daythis will happen.Yes, it will happen slowly as you

said.Helping everyone does but make it grow thusexponentially is something different. Also, this is not a chain letter sort of thing which Iwant to do inducing some fear in the minds of people.This is pure manava seva and this is Madhava seva.Medicine takes a long time to work whereas poisiontakes a short time to work.Poisions like sexy gossips,scandals, scams,violence,these gets spread faster due to the power ofexponentiality of word-to-mouth way of informalcommunication.Whereas a medicine like this takes its own sweet time.It was my foolishness and naiviete (I agree) to expecteven four emails in response to my posting to happen,but what can I do...Iam an eternal optimist.... I willnot lose faith in humanity eventhough manythings workaccording to Karma.Thankyou for your response. Please keep up your goodwork.Yours Yogically,Shreeram

BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru,amba shetty <amba_shetty@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreeram> > > I am fully convinced with your idea. Many notresponding to your invitation,does not mean that they don't agree to yourconcept. They will defintely do, one day or the other. Probably theyhave been doing, it may not be as structured the way you havetold. Things have to move slowly. > > Bye> > Dr. Amba Shetty> NITK> P. Gopi KrishnaSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php