IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Exponential power of love---from my heart!--please read this from 'yours yogically'!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram ji I have helped two already I will send you details on your personal if you give me. regards RajivGroup Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Dear All, I have run many groups and even deleted some of them because I could not handle them. I have helped many people and do not even keep a count of it. Some have been helped by me offline from even life dangerous situations and

some by money from my personal or other sources. Some have found solace through my prayers, my Gurunatha and through my Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari. I even received one touching email from a very young girl who is the daughter of a group member in this Divine mother group. I really dont even remember the names as I get many emails everyday.I just save a few. My parents used to say to me "What can you help Subodha?"(Subodha is my petname)"You are so young, and did not even complete your education. First concentrate on your studies,job and then get some money and then help people charitably and spiritually." My friends never even knew I had this side. I used to help people from a distance by putting some rupees into their bags(especially poor people who used to come to Government offices for pension money or some retributional money from

government) and watch at a distance their happiness. I used to get a kick out of it. Many people have derided me, my young age, my words, maybe my harshness of tone,my gurunatha,my Goddess even! But still the blood in this heart goes on.... This is my emotional appeal if not to all group members who read this but atleast to the group members whom I have been fortunate to help. I was influenced by two movies which I watched recently and wanted to give a posting. Ima doing finally today. I need no thans for my job. I need no recognition or return help....I just need a promise from you members that you will help some day in your life 4 people whom you do not know absolutely apart from your friends or relatives or near and dear ones. Just 4 absolute strangers. I get this idea from the movie Stalin which I watched and another movie "Aa Naluguru". I repeat 4 Absolute strangers with whom you have no connection but share the exponential power of Love. When helping them ask each to help 4 more absolute strangers and so on. May this chain begin today. If I get 4 heart to heart responses for this email promising me to help 4 strangers some sort of substantial help(not give a coin to the first four beggars you meet on road...this is defeating he purpose), I will have some faith in today's humanity and those who worship Rajarajeshwai dev. This has nothing to do with religion or community. For a moment forget that this has come from a religious or a tantra group. This is just yours yogically pleading this from his heart. Hope you can hear my blood hitting the arteries in my heart when you read these

lines... Love, Love,Love nothing else Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.