IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Reply--green fonts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much. I feel better now. May Amba shower her grace upon all.

Thank you once again,

Guru Masilamani

P.S: Sorry if I have disturbed you too much

Group Owner <para_anulomarajarajeshwari_kalpataru Sent: Monday, 25 December 2006 1:20:47 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Reply--green fonts

Dear Group Owner Shreeram Balijepalli,

WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY SOME DOUBTS ABOUT THE 25 NAMES OF AMBA.1) MUST ONE WEAR A VESHTI/DHOTHI WHEN PERFORMING THIS POOJA? ARE NORMAL CLOTHING LIKE SHIRT AND SHORTS BE ALLOWED? MUST MEN BE TOPLESS WHEN PERFORMING THIS POOJA?

If one wears bhakthi in one's heart, one need not wear any special dress but still to pay respect for Amba (when one meets someone important one wears good dresses then why not the same for Amba?)--one can wear a traditional Dhothi or Kurta Pyjama.

Now, the material should be natural like cotton or silk. Silk has a very good divine property to absorb pure light into one's aura so one can wear that if one can afford it without looking very ostentatious.

Men may wish to be topless if they wish to be to absorb the divine rays emnating from the srichakra or the pooja altar sanctities placed before them. But there is no hard nad fast rule that they have to be topless.

2)MUST I SIT DOWN OR STAND UP WHEN DOING THE POOJA?

Any position is fine as long as love for Amba is positioned in your heart.But I would prefer sitting and doing it so that the strain is not felt and one can concentrate on Amba rather than one's aching legs.

3)YOU HAVE MENTIONED EARLIER THAT THE BRAHMA MUHURTHAM IS THE BEST TIME TO WORSHIP AMBA. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO WORSHIP AMBA IN THE EVENiNG?

Anytime is "best" time to worship Amba as long as you feel Her presence in your soul. However, if you are looking for a best time to worship Her in the evening do it during the sunset--saamyam sandhya vela as is written in the Tantric texts.THE TIMING OF BRAHMA MUHURTHAM CHANGE IN ANOHER COUNTRY?THIS IS BEACAUSE I AM LIVING IN SINGAPORE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE BRAHMA MUHURTHAM HERE IS AT 4.30AM?

I live in Newyork, do you think Brahman changes for me? When Brahman does not change why should Brahma Muhurtha change? It refers to the peaceful time when the general population are at the lowest level of mental activity which makes it condusive for you to worship rather than being sucked into the vortex of mundaneness of other people.

One need not peg everything to India. Peg everything to your soul and heart and the light will be seen soon.

5)MUST THIS POOJA DONE TWICE A DAY? CAN I DO IT ONCE?

You can do it as many times as you want. As many will mean also the number one.

6)I HAVE A SRI CHAKRA AT HOME. BUT I AM NOT INITIATED TO SRIVIDYA YET. CAN I STILL USE IT 4 THE ARCHANA? IF NO, CAN I USE A KUTHU VILAKKU, KAMAKSHI VILAKU OR AGAL VILAKKU?

Goddess said in Her divine utterance even if one is not initiated into Srividya this pooja can be done with a Srichakra by doing Archana to it. However, for advanced worship modalities like Navavarna Poojas you have to be initiated into Srividya.You can also light the Kuthuvillakku or Agal Vilakku.

Kutthuvillakku etri poosai seidhaal

Paraaparamum kutthum eriporul pol ...enbadhu Thayumanavar sol!

(If one meditates/tratak using a lamp, even the Paraapara(the beyondness) will impinge on one soon)

7)CAN I OFFER DHUPA AND DEEPA BEFORE OFFERING NEIVEDYA?

Yes, you can...dhoopa deepa naivedya...that is how it should go. You feed thge deity in the end. And then give acahamaniya after that.

8) IS THE 24 NAMASKARAS COMPULSORY? THIS IS BEACUSE I HAVE NOT MUCH TIME IN THE MORNING.

It was ordained by Bhagavathy to do after Pooja. If you are not able to do it in the morning do it in the evening.

The whole pooja takes for me hardly 15 minutes to do. Once the shlokas comes to you byheart it is an easy job. Even then try to remember the menaings each time you chant and attune yourelf to the flow inside you rather than mechanically tell it.

Can;t you spare some 15 minutish for Goddess?

9) I AM A STUDENT. IS THER ANYTHING I CAN ADD TO THE SANKALPA FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIES?

I too am a student my friend. Iam doing my MBA here. For that matter everyone are students in this jig-jig jagath. The moment one gets a feeling that one is Guru or has learnt everything, one is finished. That is why I dont give initiations to anyone into Srividya because I myself have to go long distances in the path of spirituality. I always refer them to my Guru.

You can do a sankalpa thus

" Vidyaabhivridhyarth am..."

(for studies)

OR

" Pareekshe utheernatha siddhyartham. .."

(For coming out in flying colors in exams)

Hope all of the answers above satisfy you. Sorry for the delay in replying. I was caught up with exams in College and some project work. Only now, I have a christmas vacation and some time for typing out postings.

Eshwaree Mama Hridaye'!!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.