IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Panchadasakshari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Please do not think like that, even if your Guru has passed away, he is still with you in the subtle body, why dont you pray to him thru guru paduka mantra, you will get all the answers, chant as much as you can...in the kularnava tantra, the only mantra that is given more emphasis is the Guru paduka mantra, although the mantra is not revealed but it is revealed in other tantrasWith regard to requiring other mantras, as far as my guru has told us that Panchadasi is a moksha pradayani mantraIt is said that bala mantra is itself sufficient for ones realisationAnd one must not compare mantras, saying one is lower and other is higher, they are different in terms of vibrations onlyBut I leave it to Sri Sreeramji a senior practitioner to give the final answer on thispranamvikramballakrishnen <ballakrishnen wrote: Dear Sir, I have been formally initiated in Panchadaskshari and all the anga mantras from my guru. The date fixed for my poorna abhishekam was 2007 magha pournami. But unfortunately my guru attained maha samadhi a few weeks back. I feel very lost. I do not want the poorna abishegam done by any body else. Could you please tell me if Panchadaskshari itself is OK for the full realisation of Amba. Or is maha paduka and Maha Shodasi required for the full efficacy of Sri Vidya path. Thanks Ballakrishnen

From :- Krishnarao LankaDate :- December 26th,2006Sub :- pUrNadIkShapriya Ballakrishnen mahASay, As far as I know, the pUrNadIkSha is of two types. One is " AcAra dIkSha " for

one to perform japa, pUja etc., for himself only and the other is " AcArya dIkSha " for his own self and also to initiate other deciples. For any thing, one has to completeminimum fifteen lacks of mantra japam prior to the initiation of ShODaSi mahA mantra.

I can`t at present show the authority, but I read somewhere in a tantra text, that one who was initiated 'panca daSAkSari' should not die without obtaining 'pUrNa dIkSha'. " saiShA ShODSI SrIvidyA panca dasAkSharI SrI mahA tripura sundari " it says. The milk

itself after the addition of a little butter-milk, will be converted as curds. You have to understand not only the mantra, but also the mantra caitanya (the vitality)of the mantra. You have to understand abou the three parts and six parts of the mantra. You have to understand how you can experience the jAgrat, swapna and suSupti avasthAs and also the turIya avasthafrom these three kUtAs of mantra. You must be tranformed into a dhIrA to witness the'pratyagAtma' who is performing all the pUjAs, japa tapas etc., without your concern in any way.

No doubt the 'panca daSI' is all powerful in endowing dharma, artha and kAma puruShArthAs,but to achieve mOkSha puruShartha, one has to be initiated with ShODaSAkSharI,turIya gAyatri,gurupAdukA and mahA vAkyA upadESAs. Then only one can understand the real concept of god

and and also the realization of your own self. I advise you to search for some other guru of your own sampradAya and request him for further guidence, instead of searching on the Web.Wishing you all the best,

krishnarao(SrIparasuKAnandanAtha) On 12/25/06, ballakrishnen <ballakrishnen

> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have been formally initiated in Panchadaskshari and all the anga

mantras from my guru. The date fixed for my poorna abhishekam was 2007

magha pournami. But unfortunately my guru attained maha samadhi a few

weeks back. I feel very lost. I do not want the poorna abishegam done

by any body else. Could you please tell me if Panchadaskshari itself is

OK for the full realisation of Amba. Or is maha paduka and

Maha Shodasi required for the full efficacy of Sri Vidya path.

Thanks

Ballakrishnen

-- Krishnarao Lanka