IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Efficacy of chanting Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Nalini

Prathiyankiran Moola mantra must be received thro guru only.

Since the mantra is highly powerful, the strength of mind to be

analysed by the Sathguru. If you hv panchadasi, do "Akshra Laksham".

At the feet of Lalithai

S.Vasu Iyer - Tirupur.

nalini2818 <nalini2818Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Tuesday, 9 January, 2007 9:07:01 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Efficacy of chanting Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha

Dear sri Shreeram garu,Namaskar.Where can I get the Dattatreya vajrakavacha, preferably in Telugu in eformat?Also what is the moola mantra of Mahadevi Pratyangira?Thanks & regardsNaliniRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Group Owner<para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Dattajanas,>>>> Dattatreya Vajra Kavacham is a higly effective remedy to modern dayproblems.>> Swaprakashananda>> I remember my Father's Guruvugaaru( Swaprakashananda ) giving it to meas a kid. My father used to do it many times a day apart from Datta-MalaMantra.>>>> 'Vajra' means diamond and "kavacha' means armour.>> .>> Dattatreya Himself has proclaimed in that>> -- " One who does this

Vajra-Kavacham gets a "Vajra-kayam" (referringto a very strong and healthy body and also purification of the ethericbody maing it shine like a diamond)">>>> One becomes a Tyaagi,Bhogi and Mahayogi and leaves behind Sukha andDukha and wherever He/she gets all siddhis and accomplishes what allhe/she decides and finally attains Jeevan Mukti(liberation for thejeeva/soul)> (Tyaagi Bhogi Mahayogi sukhadukha Vivarjitaha Sarvatra Siddha SankalpoJeevan muktodya Vartate')>>>> Lord Dattatreya tells thus and dissappears and Daladaana Maharshichants it and attains Jeevan Muktha. Daladaana Maharishi had a doubtwhether Lord Dattatreya would come when one thinks of Him or not goingby His name "Smarthrugaami" (which means one who comes the moment thethought arises)>>>> This stotra is unique insomuchas Lord Dattatreya has Himself given

it.>>>> It is said that a hunter by name Bhillo who happened hear thisdiscussion between Lord Dattareya and the Rishi Daladana who recieved itand that too accidentally suddenly got "Datta-Varchas" (spiritual lightemnating from body upon hearing the shloka).>>>> The Stotra needs no initiation and can be practiced from anyone,though if done with the blessings of one's Gurunatha, the results accurein a few days.>>>> Each part of the body is covered by this Kavacha.>>>> Some astrologers also recommend this Vajra Kavacha not only for healthbut for evading bad planetary influences.>> My father used to chant this Kavacha during the period of badplanetary influences and invariably he used to come out it very easily.>> He was also blessed with lot of divine experiences of Lord Dattatreyatoo.>> The

Vajra Kavacha has three parts--the Poorva Bhagam, Kavacham andUttara Bhagam along with Nyasas,dhyanam and Laghupuja(lamityaad i mentalpuja).>> The Vajra Kavacha is available in our group files section as a worddocument, those desirous of read it can read it.>> The Uttara Bhagam is known as the Phalashurthi and some who dont havetime omit it.>> One who does this Vajra Kavacha--once per day gets all-roundprotection>> Twice a day--Gets mental peace and good health>> Thrice a Day--enjoys bliss after some weeks of sincere and faithfulpractice.>> One who does the chanting daily 28 times for 49 days gets a vision ofLord Dattatreya in the end.>>>> I will reel more on this later...>> Yours in Datta>> Shreeram

Balijepalli>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..>>>> Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. >

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

॥ॠनमो नारायणाय॥

Dear Shreeram garu,

Thank you for the message. Yes what you say is the absolute truth, when I have sought refuge in Her Feet, whose nails have sharpened due to constant prostrations of the Gods and their head adornings , who has unconditionally accepted me as her child inspite of my numerous imperfections of body and mind, why should I crave for anything at all.

All I need is her Eternal Grace, Her Love and Her All Encompassing Glance which is enough for any one to wade through this mire of Maya.

Thanks again

Nalini

para_anuloma <para_anulomaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Wednesday, 10 January, 2007 5:22:23 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: Efficacy of chanting Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha

Dear Nailini Amma,Prathyangira devi is an upa-devata of Rajarajeshwari and thus when you have Rajarajeshwari as the supreme deity residing atop Mahameru, why should you look for others.Now, as far as Prathyangira Devi Moola Mantras are concerned, some opine that one has to do for each Prathyangira Mantra one thousand repetitions of Gayathri Mantra. I have enquired with my Gurunathar regarding this and he said such things are not true. However,he cautioned that one should not do Prathyangira mantras unless the following are there:1. Express permission from one's preceptor.2. Self-control3. Use for non-destructive purposes like Prathyangira- Atma Vidya4. Just for self-protection.If one peruses even Lalitha Sahasranama it is said that those who chant Lalitha Sahasranama will be protected by Prathyangira Devi(...Prathyangiraa Swayam).I actually did a Prathyangira Homam

once without the knowledge of my Gurunathar as I assumed that it can be done without much ado in the home.But he was upset with me for not informing him.He exhorted me not to undertake such foolhardy ventures without His permission.Prathyangira Devi mantras are ugra-mantras and even when one has self-control, one might end up in temporary hallucinations or lunacy chanting the mantras without Guru-guidance.And the Guru must be someone who has had a saakshaatkaara of the deity and who knows how to control the prana in you.(one out of a million know to do this).So, it is better to pray Amba for guidance rather than doing powerful mantras and regretting lateron.------------ --------The Dattatreya Vajra kavacham is in my other grouphttp://groups. / group/Smarthruga ami-Dattavaibhav

am/you may join this group and access the file there.-------Thankyou,Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, seetharaman vasu <vasumerc@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Ms. Nalini> > Prathiyankiran Moola mantra must be received thro guru only.> Since the mantra is highly powerful, the strength of mind to be > analysed by the Sathguru. If you hv panchadasi, do "Akshra Laksham".> > At the feet of Lalithai> S.Vasu Iyer - Tirupur.> > > > > nalini2818 <nalini2818@ ...>> Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru> Tuesday, 9 January, 2007

9:07:01 AM> [Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru] Re: Efficacy of chanting Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha> > > Dear sri Shreeram garu,> > Namaskar.> > Where can I get the Dattatreya vajrakavacha, preferably in Telugu in e> format?> > Also what is the moola mantra of Mahadevi Pratyangira?> > Thanks & regards> > Nalini> Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, Group Owner> <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Dattajanas,> >> >> >> > Dattatreya Vajra Kavacham is a higly effective remedy to modern day> problems.> >> > Swaprakashananda> >> > I remember my Father's Guruvugaaru( Swaprakashananda ) giving it to me> as a kid. My father used to do it many times a day apart from Datta-Mala> Mantra.>

>> >> >> > 'Vajra' means diamond and "kavacha' means armour.> >> > .> >> > Dattatreya Himself has proclaimed in that> >> > -- " One who does this Vajra-Kavacham gets a "Vajra-kayam" (referring> to a very strong and healthy body and also purification of the etheric> body maing it shine like a diamond)"> >> >> >> > One becomes a Tyaagi,Bhogi and Mahayogi and leaves behind Sukha and> Dukha and wherever He/she gets all siddhis and accomplishes what all> he/she decides and finally attains Jeevan Mukti(liberation for the> jeeva/soul)> > (Tyaagi Bhogi Mahayogi sukhadukha Vivarjitaha Sarvatra Siddha Sankalpo> Jeevan muktodya Vartate')> >> >> >> > Lord Dattatreya tells thus and dissappears and Daladaana Maharshi> chants it and attains

Jeevan Muktha. Daladaana Maharishi had a doubt> whether Lord Dattatreya would come when one thinks of Him or not going> by His name "Smarthrugaami" (which means one who comes the moment the> thought arises)> >> >> >> > This stotra is unique insomuchas Lord Dattatreya has Himself given it.> >> >> >> > It is said that a hunter by name Bhillo who happened hear this> discussion between Lord Dattareya and the Rishi Daladana who recieved it> and that too accidentally suddenly got "Datta-Varchas" (spiritual light> emnating from body upon hearing the shloka).> >> >> >> > The Stotra needs no initiation and can be practiced from anyone,> though if done with the blessings of one's Gurunatha, the results accure> in a few days.> >> >> >> > Each part

of the body is covered by this Kavacha.> >> >> >> > Some astrologers also recommend this Vajra Kavacha not only for health> but for evading bad planetary influences.> >> > My father used to chant this Kavacha during the period of bad> planetary influences and invariably he used to come out it very easily.> >> > He was also blessed with lot of divine experiences of Lord Dattatreya> too.> >> > The Vajra Kavacha has three parts--the Poorva Bhagam, Kavacham and> Uttara Bhagam along with Nyasas,dhyanam and Laghupuja(lamityaad i mental> puja).> >> > The Vajra Kavacha is available in our group files section as a word> document, those desirous of read it can read it.> >> > The Uttara Bhagam is known as the Phalashurthi and some who dont have> time omit it.>

>> > One who does this Vajra Kavacha--once per day gets all-round> protection> >> > Twice a day--Gets mental peace and good health> >> > Thrice a Day--enjoys bliss after some weeks of sincere and faithful> practice.> >> > One who does the chanting daily 28 times for 49 days gets a vision of> Lord Dattatreya in the end.> >> >> >> > I will reel more on this later...> >> > Yours in Datta> >> > Shreeram Balijepalli> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> >> >> >> > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru> >> >> >> >> >> >

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > http://mail. > >> > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.