IndiaDivine.org

plain bored or gotten wise?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bablu, Sankranthi subhaakanshalu. Bablu tondaragaa pelli chesukovayya! Nannu vadhilei! I thought instead of that feminine looking buddhist Kundalini Image let me adopt this new Avtar, which has the agni(my favourite) and Kundalini represented by two snakes of iDa and piNGala NaaDis. I got this imagery-motif from Hinduism-online Magazine. The central cord represents Shushuma as you might have rightly guessed. The ayyappa Swami type cord which binds the feet is called the meditative cord which keeps sadhakas bound by hours meditatively but also has a gross

counter-part in a real cord like Ayyappa swami,who by the way is a great Saint-deity And sits in that pose permanently in samadhi and I can hazard a guess here that he too must be in a cave in the pamba hills(sans the Thiruvaabharanam) Since you are a Hatha-yoga Buff, it would not be out of place to mention that he sits

in Veerasana pose with ChinMudRa.There are several different versions of Veerasana and this is the best meditative pose for Japa-dhyana to get Laya and lose count of the Mala. Ayyappa has three different Ma-karanathakas. 1. Mala 2. Malai 3. Malai mudi. Mala denotes japa-mala samyuktham, Malai denotes the sereneness of a hill to meditate and Malai mudi refers to the ascetism involved and this the devotees carry on with a tradition of irumudi supplication. Aprt from this Ayyappa iconology, the thing which interested me in this image-logo is 1. Veerasana 2. Chinmudra 3.Ecstatic look 4.My own Kundalini experience 5.Shivitte marking of vibhuthi. 6.Opening of the third eye. 7. A state of surrender in the image. 8. Ofcourse the violet-fire practices which I do in the form of Vrinthaka-agni-yogam But what captured my imagination was the fire-element in the whole image. I was tempted to type " edho time-pass ki pettanu

babooo nannu vadhilei" but I have some time today so koncham sutthi kotudhaam ani, And also today in Ayyappa sannidhi it is an important day today because of Makara jyothi.I still remember the Ayyappa Bhajans I used to attendd where they used to clean each step of the eighteen steps and then finally open the last door for aarathi and vazhipadu. Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa!Maalikaippurattu manjamma devi lokamadhave Sharanam

Ayyappa! Itlu nee priya-dost! Shreeram Balijepalli Vamsee Chennareddy <vrc5596 wrote: hello, yenti sudden ga nee background image maarchaavu? Earlier it used to be the bluish on in contemplative mode..sudden ippudu violetish "in your face" binded kundalini snakes image pettavu? did this sankranthi spring any spiritual surprises for you?? Itlu Bablu

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.