IndiaDivine.org

Secrecy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kiran, I had earlier told you regarding the importance of secrecy of spiritual experiences. The moment you attempt to define it or narrate it to others the mystical experience breaks. This is because, the experience is then sucked in from your "other" realm to your gross physical self and lo! Maya has won Her battle again. I was talking to my friend Babloo

regarding Black holes and baby universes over phone yesterday and its connection with Maya. Please do not creat baby universes of karmas due to the revealing of a spiritual experience. Srividya marga is a Guru Baddha marga and thus, Guru's permission is necessary to reveal experiences. With sincere repetitions of the given mantra before the assigned yantra which your Gurunathar from Thrissur has given you, you will accumulate divine energies into your cosmic,astral and karma sthiras to cleanse your karmic self. Vrinthaka yoga which has been cleverly propogated by Elizabeth Clare prophet as something to do with "Iam movement" can be used for this purpose too with some invocatory mantras to funnel the astral energy into your self, Kiran. The only person to give counsel for your expriences is your Guru.You were surprised today, how I came to know that Perimbalan Namboodiri of Thrissur is your Guru.I did not do any miracle but just gauged your inner sheath. You have the technique yourself, just believe in your Gurunatha and let Goddess take care of your Public relations!, do not publicize your experinences unless your Guru orders it to inspire people. Kaliyuga is a great suction pipe of unholy energies and your pwers and purity will be nullified easily due to these unwanted energies. Hamlarvyoom Guptayoginyai Swaha! Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.