IndiaDivine.org

Renukaa Maatha & Lord Datta Deva.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Brothers,

Today i am a bit free wanted to share a small peice of info.....

There is a temple in Monda market area of Secunderabad...called " Varaganti Yellamma " in the temple there is also Sai Babas Shrine. From childhood whenever i went to the temple i wondered how come Sai Baba is there in Yellamma temple...some how i used to feel shakti temple full of vigour...i mean liveliness... & awe...the fierce paintings & statues & SaiBaba is peace personified....always we (small group of friends) see Sai Baba`s Photo we used to call HIM Sai thaatha...just attend the bhajan in temple after our cricket just for prasadam...

I used feel this combination of Renuka Maatha & Sai Baba in same temple a bit odd (Excuse me Lord, I mean a bit unique).....

Then years rolled by i joined Rajeshwari kalpatru group & then Smarthrugaami_Dattavibhavam group, met Sincere Datta Upsakas like Subramanyam Annaya/Mani Shekar Sir....Days rolled by...received " Divine Datta Padukas from Girnar " from Mani Shekar Sir , went to his divine house (CEO of Pharma company).....started worshipping the padukas....my interest in Lord Datta increased, bought books....Datta Puranaam, Took printouts of biographies of Guru Parampara from internet.....(there was a OLD Copy of Guru Charitra in our house, but never i had idea of reading it ....beyond first chapter).....but after coming in contact with these divine souls......my favourite pastime these days is reading of GuruCharitra & other biographies...

From these i learned the connection between Renuka Maatha, Lord Dattatreya, ParashuRaama Deva & Tripura Rahasya (Lord ParashuRaama must be there somewhere doing HIS Sadhana....).....Now my jigsaw got solved.....I thought Oho.....Sainatha being very essence of Lord Datta, HE is there with Mother Renuka.....in same temple...great....Lord...

I recollect one sequence from Datta Puranam..... Once Bargava Raama comes to Datta Ashrama on Sahyadri with Mother Renuka & Divine Body of Jamadagni Maharshi....for the rituals.......HE goes to Datta Prabhu.....Datta Prabhu (Konte Pillodu) is again at HIS old game of testing HIS devotees including Raama....HE appears with Anagha Maatha & Wine...served by all HIS Shakthis......Bargava Raama tries hundred ways to please Datta Deva with HIS words....saying Lord please come & grace us ...but Lord Datta....HE is really konte pillodu.....(Konni Krishnudi Cheshtalu vunnayi mana Datta devuniki)

Exhausted Bargava Raama just stands there....silently....then it is turn of Renuka Maatha....

Renuka Maatha...with Divya Drishti sees all this & says.....

" Hey Datta, what is this game...Why do you test Bargava Raama, We know that you are none other than Unborn Puraana Purusha Paramaatma.....Now its too much please stop your leelas & grace us by your presence....it is really late now....please come soon.... "

Just she says this..... & the suddenly Datta Prabhu.....perceives this....Absorbs all HIS Shaktis including Mother Anagha into HIMSELF......hugs Parashuraama.... & says " Hey Bargava you are my essence & emnation....Mother Renuka is none other than Jaganmaatha...Your Father Jamadagni is Essence of Lord Shankara come let us go... "

They perform the rituals & later HE reveals Tripura rahasya to Lord Parashuma..... & showers HIM with Sakhya Vatsalyam.....

Today my Mummy went to Yellamma Temple, i remembered this.... & wanted to share with you all.....

May be Lord Datta , Lord Parashu Raama & Renuka Maatha are listening to us discussing their leelas....

Hey prabhu, Hey JaganMaatha please bless us with.....Kshema/Stairya/Dhairya/Veerya/Vijaya/Abhaya/PoonAyuhu/Arogya/Aishwarya/Sukha/Santosha/Ananda & Guru Charana Dasyam......

Jai Maatha Renuka Bhavani ! Jai Jagadguru Datta !! Jai Bhargava Raama !!!......

Your Brother,

- Sai.