IndiaDivine.org

Logesh, Rudraksham and a drop of tear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Suresh, When Logesh sent me an email, I was shocked. I could not recognize him! He is now a family man. I could not believe myself and he looks so transformed.An artifical smile adorns his face. He used to be so innocent and playful with his single rudraksha in his neck. We used to share manythings. Now when I was coming back by bus, I shed a small tear. That Logesh is no more Suresh, now all I see is an ABCD. A person who is mired in earning money and just his parochial peripehry of him,his wife and his small baby son. He has forgotten even his parents. What a transformation. He used to cling every moment in India with his mother, now that Logesh is no more...all I see is a Microsoft Logesh...ever in pursuit of money, security and happiness("American happiness", if I may use such a phrase here). So I shed a tear. Because, my thick friend was dead...long dead. I could see something heavy lift off my heart as if some tenthousand pound weight has been lifted off. His rudraksham, it seems, has been cast off to the dustbin. I emailed him enquring about it and his reply was " Hey dude!(Dattu becomes dude

here), you must be nuts, why should i wear a piece of wood to get god? I have cast such useless things into garbage here.So chill!"(He however, sports a jazzy pendant givne by his fiance') Maybe my tear must have been for the Rudraksham, which by the way is the "Tear of Lord Shiva". After I read the email. I have deleted him from my address list. I never had such a friend. This same Logesh once fell sick in Chennai, no doctor could save him. I took pity on him and took him to Chandra-murugan and then anointed him with Thiruneetrupattai(Vibhuthi) and then chanted for him the Subramanya Trishathi with a 6 faced Rudraksha(Subramanya Rudraksha) the whole night and then the swami of

Murugaashramam asked him to wear the rudraksha for future protection. 6 mukhi Rudraksha is the center of the power of Lord Shiva’s second son, Kumar Kartikeya. It gives learning, wisdom and knowledge and increases will power. Moreover, it saves us from the worldly sorrows. A combination of four face rudraksha and six face rudraksha enhances the vocal & mental power of the wearer

amazingly. It is very good for company managers, businessmen, journalists and editors etc. It also governs genital organs. Its ruling planet is Venus. Venus governs Genital organs Throat, Valor, Sexual pleasure, Love, Music etc. It’s malefic effects can cause diseases and problems in above. Wearing six Mukhi rudraksha helps in controlling the malefic effects of Venus and increases the concentration. Six Mukhi rudraksha is very dear to Lord Kartikeya and is the source of his energy. The little known aspect of six faced rudraksha is that it can be used for Chidakasha-yogam involving Omkara or Hreemkara meditation.A cold hip bath with this rudraksha is useful in controlling the sexual impulse to aid sadhana. So in effect Logesh has thrown not just the "Tear of Shiva" but also His dear son Karthikeya to the garbage.Such is the American maya. The swami of Murugaashram was such a gentle yogi that it again made me shed a tear, that such a "tear" has been wasted on this fellow. Suresh, people here have huge yet subtle egos,

atleast in India the egos are prominent but here it is hidden under the artificial facade of politeness and smiles.Iam sick of it all.Now, do you understand why I seek anonymity? There is such artificiality and sadness here that makes me wonder why did I come her ein the first place?!! Maybe these tears should be for Devi but still I too have a human side. What is the Bhava which one should have? “Formless is he, though inhabiting form. In the midst of the fleeting he abides forever. All-pervading and supreme is the Self. The wise man, knowing him in his true nature, transcends all grief."--Thus spoke Yamadharma Raja to his disciple Nachiketas. The words are simple but yet profound. Infact, the best secrets of the universe lie in simplicity. Suresh, the journey in the night is vast but our oil supply in our life's lamp is limited.

When will we all realize it? One day maybe... (Jillelamudi Amma--known as a Rajarajeshwari Amsa---Left her mortal coils in 1985) My mother used to go to Sri Jilledamudi Amma when I was in her womb and She used to touch my mother's womb when I was inside clinging to my mother's umbilical cord. I have not seen Sri Jillelamudi Amma but I remember reading her words..."Salvation is for every one my child....even if he/she is born as a worm".These seem consoling

words but it is the truth but then will you want to wait for thousands/millions of births before you get that at-one-ness with Mother, Suresh? Tell me my dear nanba? Just like me you catch you mother's umbilical cord, and your mother catches her mother's and she inturn catches her mother's and so on...where does it end? ...in Mother according to me...the primordial shakthi-from which me,you,logesh,the rudraksham cast off in the dustbin,my tear, my feelings,your consolation,,,,all emerge. Anavastheshv’ avasthitam–the stable among the unstable, the unchanging among the ever-changing–so is the Self. For aeons we are entertained with the ever-shifting kaleidoscope

of Maya’s web. Finally we are no longer entertained by it, but wearied. Yet we find ourselves addicted to it. Only in the beginning do addicts love their addiction. In time they come to loathe it, yet refuse to even hear of ridding themselves of it. And then at last they see themselves as slaves, hating their bondage but incapable of shedding it. Yet we are ever free. People bound by various afflictions, fevers,addictions, including alcohol and drugs, would come to Sri Ramakrishna and plead for help. Often he would just touch them, and their enslavement would be gone forever. Learning of this, we naturally glorify Sri Ramakrishna for his power of merciful deliverance, but we must not overlook the great truth it demonstrates: It was the nature of those people to be free. Otherwise he could not have freed them. Is this Logesh free? Maybe I over-looked it out of pity for my friend. Maybe, I will hereafter too if someone comes to me for help...but then the consequence will be reaped by him not by me. I can be a mere spectator.What is for him a mere piece of wood represents so manythings for me,my dear friend. A true Toa-master never has any secrets they say! Logesh for me is a Thulaindhuponavan(a lost guy) but how many Thulaindhuponavans do we encounter in this short life? Do we need to shed tears for all of them? Then what should these tears be

for? Aha, There is something else in this...which needs to be seen....For now my silent tears is for my dear mother Rajarajeshwari. I prefer dying with the spit of truth than the sweet lies of Maya, my dear Thozha! Maybe, my group, my words, myself,my blood and bones too will be cast away in the dustbin of times by people...but will that happen in the goldmine of Amba's heart? Till then let my chatter, my tears...all flow... Yours very yogically(with a tear to lighten up my starched life) Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.