IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] RAJARAJESHWARI DEVI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM Dear Sreeramji, Thank you very very much for your prompt reply.Actually,I was initiated into LALITHASAHASRANAMAM, DEVI KHADGAMALA STHOTHRAM AND LALITHA TRISHATHI years ago by my MOTHER who is my Guru. She late initiated me into SRI VIDYA MANTHRAM.......I realise now that all this is the DIVINE MOTHER'S blessing. It is also the DIVINE MOTHER'S blessing that I came across your web-site......maybe someday we could meet.....we live in St.Louis MO. We have plans to come to Sri Rajarajeshwari temple in Rush to have darshanam and to meet Aiyya. I will be going through your web-site. Thank you very much. Warm regards, Indira para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Indira Amma,You may do the 25 names.I live in Rochester,NY,USA and unfortunately do not have the picture which you are asking. You can however get it by contacting giritrading.comThe chanting of Srividya mantras, Panchadasi,even Lalitha sahasranama(though manythink it can be done without and even in a public/community way) have to be done through initiation.If you have initiation into Panchadasi from a Srividya Upasaka then you may go ahead and chant Lalitha Sahasranama, Khadgamala,etc. Else, you may take the initiaion from Sri Rajagopala(see the First

file in our group file section for contact infromation).You may also see patiently through all my old postings where I have covered many many aspects regarding questions posed by you.ThankyouShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "LSM" <ignair wrote:>> Dear Sreeramji,> Thank you very much for the 25 names of RAJARAJESHWARI DEVI.I > printed it out ..would like to start today with blessings of my GURU.I > posted email to you yesterday...I would like to get a copy of the > picture of DEVI......the one posted on your home page. How could I > possibly get one???.I will pay for shipping and expenses.....I have > been trying to get this very picture...and it shows up on your web-> site!!!!Is it possible to get a copy?..Please advise...> I

hope you get this email. I really like your web-> site:):).I do have questions for you regarding chanting of SRI > VIDYA..PANCHADASHAKSHARI MANTHRAM, > LALITHASAHASRANAMAM,LALITHATRISHATHI AND DEVI KHADGAMALA STHOTHRAM.> Actually,I am looking for answers to all my questions on your web-site.> Thank you and namaskaram,> Indira>