IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Sri Chottanikara Devi Serial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir We would like to see the same in Telugu channel. Hope this happens soon with Mothers grace....

- Sai.

On 27 Mar 2007 19:49:50 -0700, Pradeep Balakrishnan <balakrishnanpradeep wrote:

Hari Om! Hari Om Tat Sat!Swamy Saranam!To all Hari-Hara purthra devotees, please accept my namaskarams!I hope all of you are watching Sri Ambal's serial in Surya channel everyday at 9:30 PM (except saturdays and sundays). Very revealing....

I beg to remain humble to the devotees of the Lord and Lord.Subham DianamAstu!Sarvam Sri Krishna ArpanamAstu!.

-- Thanks & Regards,

- Sainath J.O.

Guest guest

Ernakulathappan Sahayam

Ernakulathappan SahayamMr.Balakrishnan,

Is the Devi serial a new production. Is it possible to buy the serial if it has come out for sale. Please provide details if you have it. I am also a malayalee from Cochin.

Thank you.Venugopalan

Pradeep Balakrishnan <balakrishnanpradeepRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru To: Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Sri Chottanikara Devi SerialMon, 26 Mar 2007 22:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hari Om! Hari Om Tat Sat!Swamy Saranam!To all Hari-Hara purthra devotees, please accept my namaskarams!I hope all of you are watching Sri Ambal's serial in Surya channel everyday at 9:30 PM (except saturdays and sundays). Very revealing....I beg to remain humble to the devotees of the Lord and Lord.Subham DianamAstu!Sarvam Sri Krishna ArpanamAstu!.

RealLiveMoms: Share your experience with Real Live Moms just like you.

Guest guest

Hari Om! Hari Om Tat Sat!

-self- bows to the Hara in your-self!

Prabhu this is very new serial. One thing I did was to connect my TV tuner card and record this serial on my computer. I am not aware if Shri Saaji who produces the serial will make the DVD/VCD before the serial is complete.

I had a email thread discussion with Sri Shree Ram who moderates this group and was thinking how great his spiritual plane was and was flipping the TV channels. I got this surya channel and saw Sri Sri Ambal Tripurasundari sitting on the bindu on a Maha Meru, which made me stop and gasp. I felt like ambal giving me darshan J and that was it. The serial narrates various leelas of Sri Bala, Sri Raja Rajeshwari and HER various forms.

I beg to remain humble to the devotees of the Lord and Lord.

Subham Dinamastu!

Sarvam Sri Krishna Arpanamastu!