IndiaDivine.org

Ecchotanunnanemi?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Somnath, ------- ............*** Having said thus in my email I was sad that I was bound in the maya of Rochester, I switched on my music system to hear Annamayya Krithis by Dr. Balamuralikrishna and I randomly selected the song and when I started hearing it...I was taken aback by the lyircs.. Ihame' Gaani Ika parame' Gaani.....!! The singer-saint goes on to say "Endhujaninchiname?...ecchotanunnanemi?..." "What does it matter where you were born and where you currently reside?.." Dr. Balamuralikrishna did bring about the bhava in the song. I felt that it was divinity which was saying to me not to worry. I have seen a few western shakthas here in the path of Srividya who love Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari so much that, it brings me tears in my eyes.....Endhujaninchiname?...Echhotanunnanemi?.... Ihame gaani ikaparamegaani Bahulamai hari ika ni pai bhakte chalu Endu janinchina nemi echota nunna nemi Kanduva ni daasyamu kalugute chalu As long as Iam a dasyu to you. This bespeaks of the humility of Thallapakka Annamayya, though born a smartha brahmin but later converted to Vaishnavam due to His athyantha bhakthi to Sri Venkateshwara

says even if Iam a "dasyu"(the lowest of the strata of the society even below Shudras of His time) I dont care as long as it is directed toward you.Being a humble servant of Lord is what He means. Ambi swargame gani ala narakame gaani Andepu ninamamu nakabbutechalu If it is the elyssian pleasured heaven that people doth seek or the infernal hell which people avoid, let it be with your sweet name for me... How true, I have seen that even in the midst of great suffering when I say Divine mother's name, it is turned to that "Ambi swargamu"! Let us chant Jaya Rajarajeshwari! Amma Amma! Dorai aina chalu kadu tuchapu bantaina chalu Karagi ninnutalancha galigite chalu Even if the devotee is a Lord or a mere servant if he can melt in your memory and Nama!... Paduru mechina melu pammi dooshinchina melu Hari ni seva parudavuta chalu

Whether ten praise me or they abuse me...as long as Iam dedicated to your feet, it is enough. Initally, I too used to get hurt when people used to mock my devotion to Amba or give out snide remarks. But then what is there to get hurt, Somanath?, they are accusing this rubbish body and the rubbish mind which goes along with it. Let them because both desrve it. But "I" does not get affected. "I" dissolves and gets

restituted. But one thing, praises are even more deadly than abuses. There are more of an enemy than abuses. So one should volley that more carefully than abuses. Ihame gaani ikaparame gaani Bahulamai hari ika ni pai bhakte chalu Ila chaduvu raani itu raaka maanani Talapu ni paadamula tagulute chalu Elami sri venkatesa elitivi nannu nitte Elapatti naku ni sarananna chalu Ihame gaani ikaparame gaani Bahulamai hari ika ni pai bhakte chalu We must look at Her and feel Her in our hearts with such musical simplicity. Else, our lives are a waste my dear Mitra! Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.