IndiaDivine.org

Devi revelation! What more can I say?!!!--Part-1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sureshwar and other children of Divine mother Rajarajeshwari, Rajarajeshwari Amba is most pleased when certain things are done.She aske dme to type this special posting to you and other group members and Iam doing it. 7 are given in the list below: 1. Her mantra and puja kramam(Navavarna,Laghu Navavarnapuja,25 names(given in this group) 2. Lalitha Sahasranama,trishathi and Khadgamala. 3. Rajarajeshwari Sooktham is recited along with sahasranama(Rajarajeshwari Kaadividya Sahasranama) and Rajarajeshwari Kavacham(I will post the kavacham shortly). 4. Devi Bhagavatha Parayanam 5. Sri Guru vandam,tarpanam and pooja(It means worship of one's swa-guru) 6. Respecting old suvasinis and women in general and doing puja for them on certain days(provided they are of good nature) 7. Devi Mahatmya Parayanam. One who does all the seven steps and....." leads a pure life of: 1. Sadhana controlling and transumting lust-energy(Kama shakthi) into Prana shakthi(Chi-energy) and taking it to the sahasrara 2. Transumtes Krodha-anger into sublime peace. 3. Opens His/Her anahata hridayam and remains at peace and quitens the anxiety of the animal spirit inside him/her("Answers can all be found within if one is silent"--were Her exact words) 4. Devoted to me and me alone(no deviation here--No use keeping hundred photos of gods and goddesses and trying to pray to them all!!) 5. Calls me for his/her every need. 6. Maintains secrecy of worship and imparts true knowledge to only a selected tested few(one can discuss many many things yet remain silent on secretive knowledge). 7. Chants my name, thinks of me all time." " I WILL BEST HIM OR HER ON ALL SIDES AND WILL TAKE HIM OR HER SOON TO MY CHINTAMANI GRUHAM" These were Her exact words which I got today as a verbal revelation. My head is aching from the experience, so I will take rest here and that is why I posted it as part-1. More parts will follow Sureshwar and other divine children....Just read carefully, Iam just a nimitta(instrument), so please dont ask me anything right now till I complete my series.Tommorow maybe the second and third parts might come and then I will stop and cannot reveal any further parts... Yours in mother and mother alone... Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.