IndiaDivine.org

An abusive email

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

First, my apologies to have hurt you by my remarks directed to another person in the group. No one is perfect. Iam also not.Sometimes I do give vent to anger when I find some nonsense in this marga. Iam bold here and don't care for repurcussions but was surprised you as my brother got angry.

Second, there are no goals in this path my dear friend..I even said very clearly in one posting that-Even if you have a darshan of Divine mother physically means nothing(many people think this is the goal). Unless the Guru chakra which is beyond the sahasrara is unionized and then one goes beyond and keeps going on and on.....even the brahmarishis themselves say their journey is not complete. Paramam is the highest and no one can match that, just merge in that...yes! Maybe that is a goaless goal.

Third,when a member posts I see his nature too. The person who posted is not a good man(though I hate to be judgemental here) and was not in the past life also. This life too one must look upon other women atleast to a great extent, as mothers, he is not! Moreover, he was simply boasting his knowledge on texts.When I gave an email to this effect he said to me "It is not enough if you have these powers to know about me, it is important for you to read these books to have gnana"(I simply cannot digest people getting gnaana just by merely reading books)

Fourth, his abusive email when provoked shows his immaturity.You cannot control anything in your life but you definitely can control onething and that is the reaction to something which is happening. He called me egositcal,arrogant,and a bastard. I might be all of what he said, I dont care...everyone is a bastard ...because everyone are not born to their parents but to the unknown primordial source which has not sense of father-mother or husband wife relationship ultimately.I have not responded to these personal attacks. I said to him you are free to abuse me anywhere and always. I remain myself.

Fifth, a "mother" does not mean to be always cloy and sweet even when a child does something wrong.Have I used any abusive words there? No I reprimanded his tone and the lesser emphasis of the Guru.You must have heard of a story wherein,--A person goes to jail and is sentenced to hanging and he says, "I WANT TO SEE MY MOTHER ONCE THIS IS MY LAST REQUEST" The judge allows that and the mother is brought before his hanging and his mother all in tears says "Thankyou myson, do you want to hug me before you die?" the prisoner comes near and slaps her real hard! Mother is shocked and he says " when I was five and stole bread from neighbour for fun, you kept quite , when i stole bigger things and looted things for fun in my teenage you kept quite, when i stole,killed people in adulthood then too you kept quite. If you had slapped me real hard when I was five, I will not be going to the noose around my neck at 50 years of age.!"

So, I slapped this guy real hard(with words ofcourse and without involving any personal comments), if you still think I have doen something wrong, then please forgive this "mother"

Jayam Bhavathu Bhavani!

Shreeram Balijepalli