IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Dear everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Rachita, My name is nagendra Sorry for the delay in sending the message any way WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rachita <rkvaidya wrote: I am Rachita here a recent member of this esteemed group....June 13th is my birthday....i seek blessings from all of you all....if you all esteemed sadhaks can just bless me with their hearts i would be very grateful.... Bless me maa....guide me Rachita PS: dear sir i am not sure a message of this nature can be posted if not i am sorry....

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

May the devine mother blessed you with "SHRADHA,MEDHA,YASHA,PRAGYA,VIDHYA,PUSHTI" GOD BLESS.Rachita <rkvaidya wrote: I am Rachita here a recent member of this esteemed group....June 13this my birthday....i seek blessings from all of you all....if you allesteemed sadhaks can just bless me with their hearts i would be verygrateful....Bless me maa....guide meRachitaPS: dear sir

i am not sure a message of this nature can be posted ifnot i am sorry....

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.