IndiaDivine.org

Annamalai Venba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Elango, You whose feet are luxuriant flowers! You, Supreme Lord, who, mounted on the rat, Lead the celestial retinue! Guide me as I, a mere dog at your feet, Sing in delicate Tamil venba A song garland to holy, everlasting Annamalai Mountain, dancer of the primal dance. Mountain sought on that day by the two. Mountain adorned with the bright moon and the dancing serpent. Mountain where justice flourishes. Mountain who summons those rich in jnana

tapas, Saying, 'Come!' Annamalai How is Paati? Please give her my respects. What you say is correct...America,marriage,School,MBA might have made me listless. Those were the happy days in Thiruvannamalai. Nimalaa potri....Thiruvadive Potri! Sivane Potri!...Sivanadiyare Potri! I remember one incident where, I once was accoted by a gentleman from Manamadurai. He was a professor of Physcis...some university...was it PG Tech something?...I fail to remember ... He kept complaining about the

heat of Thiruvannamalai. I asked him " Saar neenga tamizhan thaane? Appo indha veyyil kooda taangamudiyaadhaa?"(You are a Tamil person and therefore can't you bear even this heat?) He replied back in English" Iam Tamil but now went to Canada my boy" "Saar I too am from Canada infact from a very cold place called Winnipeg(in Manitoba province)" His face brightened up he then said in Tamil "Ennappa kaavi kattikittu tiriyare inge?" (Why do you wear an ochre robe and roam about here then?) "Kaavi orupakkam vidunga saar neenga unga kadhaya sollungo" (Place the ochre robe aside for a moment please tell me about yourself saar). I then regretted for having said so because he entered into his own trumpetery for long. He had degrees from University of Michigan(Ann Harbor) and

Phds and postdocs and whatnot.... I said to myself " Indha aala usippu vitten tapperumai adichikittu irukkare'. Appana kumbidulaamunnu vandhaa indha aalu tholla jaasthiyaa irukke" (I have kindledthis man unnecessarily, I came to worship Appa(father--referring to Lord Shiva) but this man's annoyance is too much!) "Inga enna ppa irukku ?kallu mannu manishanga " he asked (What is there?rocks,mud and humans) I replied "Inge mannaaa pirakka kooda adhrishtam senjirukkannum ayya"(To be born as mud here, one should have merit(punya) and luck" After that I somehow relieved myself from him and started walking fast. I saw one poor boy siting under the shade of a small stone slab

they kept for Girivalam goers on the road. He did not have a shirt or pant just a small towel and he could not bear the sun and hence taken shelter under the slab. I pitied him and for a moment I dont know why I got angry with the Manamadurai Professor. Then I went near him and asked "Edhaavadhu panam venumaa tambi?"(Do you need any money brother?) He said "Venaam" But I just placed some coins on his hand. Then went some distance and then after ward returned back to this boy mentally chanting Arunaachala arunaachala(and asking forgiveness for retracting a bit the girivalam)...I then out of some quirk in my mind just opened my shirt and gave it to him. It was a white shirt.I just had a Kaavi dhothi on and went my way after seeing gleefully that the boy was wearing the shirt. It gave me some joy and I said "Appane unnakku

thaan naa ada potte"(I put that only for you). After going some distance I really could not bear the heat myself. Moreover my barebody scorched in the heat with some sunburns. For a moment I even thought I made a great mistake of removing my shirt and giving it to the boy....the i said to myself "Chee chee cheap aa osikaren..."(iam thinking cheaply). Suddenly from nowhere a man who resembled Ramana Maharishi but with specs came next to me and sat and turned to me and said "Enna teriyudhaa?"(Do you recognize me?) I said "Neenga Ramanar thaane?"You are Ramana Maharshi right? He said "Thunda koduttha koduthhathu thaan daanam panna pannaathu thaan illenaa eerpu illa unnakku" (The shirt given is given, charity made is made, no

regrets else you dont have true divinity) Then he touched me on my shoulder in a friendly fashion and said "Naan inga thaan alanjikittu irrupen"(I will be roaming here only) And then he just started walking into the woods. I couldnot move a muscle(he did something on me) till he disappered. I went in search of him for sometime and then gave up and continued on the girivalam. Later next day I had to go to Chennai but I went to His ashramam and paid my respects and laid my Kaavi dhothi under his bed(I dont know wether they still allow people to see his room) without anyone's knowledge and caught the next bus to Chennai. Yours

yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.