IndiaDivine.org

Ramullamma's song

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear S, When I think of people accusing me and abusing me, what do I do? Sometimes I retort sometimes I pray to Ammavaru. Why do I retort? Because Iam human Why do I pray? Because Iam divine. This is the equation S garu.I dont care if anyone likes me in this group or not. I dont meet anyone neither do I boast that I know anything nor do I assume any Guruship. I just am a kid next door trying to share something I know, something I find interesting,something which all should know.Simple. Do you know me? Have you seen me? You just see my postings...I have met just a few people....First one lady came from Georgia Atlanta, then one person from Chicago met me accidentally in a temple here, then one person from Texas came to see me, ofcourse seeing my postings Subramanyam garu came to see me long time ago. Just

four people(the group memebership is more than 600!) out of which only one person actually asked me for my address and came to see me in Chennai.Rest came on their own somehow, which even took me by surprise.Why feel sad for me because some ignorant person abuses against me? If he has relieved his tensions through me, atleast I have given him that happiness.So bless him!(Gunda lo unna maata chebuthunnanu sir, level choopinchadamu ledhu!) Im not a politician...to run parties online, nor a corporate Guru to claim my feifdom...just a few lines from my heart whether the typed lines come with typos or not...Just my lines connect people to Amba somehow, I dont quote vedas nor do I use any unwanted humility stunts and expressive evocative imagery from scriptures to grab innocent people. I never even force anyone to

go to my Guru. Amba sees all and knows whats best for them when it comes to Srividya Tantra.And I know what Iam doing. Challagaa oka maata cheppaalante' Choosinaa vallu chepparu Cheppe vaalllu choodaledhu anduru peddalu....kaani nenu choosinadhi naluguriki panchipettalanndhi naa uddesamu. In Paapikondalu I once used to sing a song(Dheergakavithwamu)...This song was sung by one fisherwoman by name Ramullamma. I got the tune from her and got the lyrics properly and then wrote it down and then and there composed a tune....tingari vedhavani saar nenu! haha!...light teesukondi! Enni Vela Kotla Golaallunnaayi!...Godaaramma! Endhuna Praani ledaa? Bholokamenaa vaasayogyamaa? Endhuki ee kanneellu? Asalu idhi aagavaa?...Godaramma! Chukkani

adigaa,Chammagillina choopunadigaa (this line was taken by one Telugu film song) Ee prasana nigooda prasna gaane nilichipoyindhi. Rahasya kavaataalu teruvabadunaa? Acchati vivaraalu manaki cheruthaaya? Ayya, Acchati vivaraalu manaki cheruthaayo annadhi naaku teleedhu kaani, mana gundalo unna baadha Aaa maathalliki tappakka cheruthundhi.(Whether their messages reaches our heart or not, our pains are known to Ammavaru) Naa mata nammandi.(Believe me). Bhoomini gettigaa kotti mari chebuthunnanu! Takkuvemi manaku? Amma undagaa? Baadha elaa? Itlu mee "yours yogically"(itlane nannu undanivvandi), Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.