IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] sri bala tripurasundari sahasranama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam,

I am really delighted and blessed to recived such gem. Is there a translation of same in English, so that I can imbibe fully in

that Divinity

Tks and REgards

Dowlutrao

On 23/08/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 wrote:

dear friends, i have attached a beautiful sahasranama of sri bala tripurasundari.plz have a look at the above attached file.recite it during purnima and receive amba's grace.priyanandha

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage.

Get it now

so far there is no english translation for this sahasranama.but there is a english version of bala sahasranama in this website called the 5 limbs of bala.but most of the meaning given to the names are misleading.that sahasranama is from rudrayamala.the sahasranama which i attached here is from krishnayamala.if u want the rudrayamala bala sahasranama i can sent it to u. either the stotra or the namavali.the sahasranama in rudrayamala is often kept secret and is powerful.Dowlutrao Gangaram <dattagun wrote: Pranam, I am really

delighted and blessed to recived such gem. Is there a translation of same in English, so that I can imbibe fully in that Divinity Tks and REgards Dowlutrao On 23/08/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: dear friends, i have attached a beautiful sahasranama of sri bala tripurasundari.plz have a look at the above attached file.recite it during purnima and receive amba's grace.priyanandha Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Pranam,

Thanks for your kind advice. I shall be delighted if you can send me both the stotra and namavali ofr

the rudrayamala bala sahasranama.

Kind Regards

Dowlutrao Gangaram

On 25/08/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 wrote:

so far there is no english translation for this sahasranama.but there is a english version of bala sahasranama in this website called the 5 limbs of bala.but most of the meaning given to the names are misleading.that

sahasranama is from rudrayamala.the sahasranama which i attached here is from krishnayamala.if u want the rudrayamala bala sahasranama i can sent it to u. either the stotra or the namavali.the sahasranama in rudrayamala is often kept secret and is powerful.

Dowlutrao Gangaram <dattagun wrote:

Pranam,

I am really delighted and blessed to recived such gem. Is there a translation of same in English, so that I can imbibe fully in

that Divinity

Tks and REgards

Dowlutrao

On 23/08/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403

> wrote:

dear friends, i have attached a beautiful sahasranama of sri bala tripurasundari.plz have a look at the above attached file.recite it during purnima and receive amba's grace.priyanandha

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage.

Get it now

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click here