moon light

and purple light was emanating from the Sri Chakra it felt ultra powerful like

some sort of

laser , I remember You mentioning something about purple light , is there such

meditation

about Sri Chakra and purple light ?

thanks , joanna

Dear Joanna,

It is very interesting you ask this question.I had exactly three variagiated "color" experiences today and just now finished reading an interesting article from the book "Cell-level healing" on soul-signature colors and the existence of a unique ethric color cylinder at the back of our spine.It was an interesting read.

First thing to understand is that Purple color is the crown color. The crown chakra is enveloped by a purple color. Second thing is the Sphatika(Crystal) also is denoted as the color of Sahasrara-Kamala by Many sanskrit texts.

This being so, your dream might indicate your progress in a deeper fashion into the Srividya path and if harmoniously done will yield great results.Also the very dream might have been due to some deep thinking,meditation or mantra japa this birth or past births.

However, one caveat here, When you procure a Sri Mahameru(sriyantra in 3D form), it must be very accurate in its dimensions else, it remains just a show-piece.

The above is one of the rarest `Shree Chakra Mahameru Yantra"s ever found.It is in Ramachandrapura Math. This has several `Prushtas' such as `Meru Prushta', `Bhoo Prushta' etc.(Prustha is different from prasthara) This Chakra itself is Goddess Raja Rajeshwari. This Chakra is made of pure crystal. It appears as if there is water in it. The lower layer of the chakra has `Shiva Linga' and the upper layer has `Shree Chakra', which means that both `Shiva' and `Shakthi' are in it. Although Shiva is in the lower layer and Shakthi is in the upper layer, there is a `Shiva Bimba' on top of the Chakra.

One who worships a Spathika Mahameru gets lot of Punya and chakra-mala-visarjana(cleansing of the chakra-impurities) and then one can do the srividya meditation.

If you have a chance to go to Chennai and get initiated from Sri Rajagopala Swamy, you may chant the Srividya mantra which He gives with a Purple flame(Violet flame) with specks of golden or silver color starting from your Mooladhara and then visua-mediate it to clean your chakras one by one.

You will see your progress grows leaps and bounds.

Else, a simple visua-meditation as above with any mantra you have been initiated is fine.

Vrinthaakavarna-agni

Purple flame is called Vrinthaakavarna-agni. And its meditation cleanses impurities for sure. You may even try it in heart and clean your heart of great karmic debris.(Many new age meditators in the west have taken to it thanks to Elizabeth Prophet and the Iam Movement).

Blessings ,Benedictions and Sahasraara~Hum~Phat!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "joannapollner" <joannapollner wrote:>> Dear Sriram> > Recently I had dream/meditation with crystal Sri Chakra , I placed it by the moon light > and purple light was emanating from the Sri Chakra it felt ultra powerful like some sort of > laser , I remember You mentioning something about purple light , is there such meditation > about Sri Chakra and purple light ? > > thanks , joanna>