IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] sri baala tripurasundari hruthaya mantra file

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Sri Sri Priyanandha Ji,

Many thanks for the Sthotra. Can I get it in Telugu Version, if so, kindly post me this to

M.Jayarajan, Flat No.4, 2nd Floor, Block 1B, Vasant Apartments, 1/206, Mooversampet Main Road

Madipakkam,. Chennai -600 091 Telephone : 044 45565150

Thanks and regards

Jayaguru Datta

Jayarajan

On 9/10/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 wrote:

dear sri vidya upasakas, i have attachefd a very powerful hruthaya parayana of baala that gives instant benefits to those who chant it with faith and bakti. u will realize its power even by reciting it once!!!!!!!!!. upasakas who needs help urgenty sholud recite this with faith. bala will run towards u to remove all ur difficulties at once. this hruthaya is best chanted during the sandyas.many have experienced it.why dont u all try?sri rajarajeshwari paripurna krupapriyanandha

Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

dear Mr. jayarajan,i have the tamil/sanskrit version of it. i translated it overnight so that devotees from all over the world could read the sahasranama and the hruthaya of devi and receive her grace. i wish i knew telugu so that i can render them in telugu also.MADABHUSHI JAYARAJAN <madabhushis wrote: Sri Sri Sri Priyanandha Ji, Many thanks for the Sthotra. Can I get it in Telugu Version, if so, kindly post me this to M.Jayarajan, Flat No.4, 2nd Floor, Block 1B, Vasant Apartments,

1/206, Mooversampet Main Road Madipakkam,. Chennai -600 091 Telephone : 044 45565150 Thanks and regards Jayaguru Datta Jayarajan On 9/10/07, thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: dear sri vidya upasakas, i have attachefd a very powerful hruthaya parayana of baala that gives instant benefits to those who chant it with faith and bakti. u will realize its power even by reciting it once!!!!!!!!!. upasakas who needs help urgenty sholud recite this with faith. bala will run towards u to remove all ur difficulties at once. this hruthaya is best chanted during the sandyas.many have

experienced it.why dont u all try?sri rajarajeshwari paripurna krupapriyanandha Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Namaskaram Mr. Priyanandha,

I was unable to open the doc containing the said mantra. Could you ple send me as an e-mail as I'm very keen to recite this mantra.

thanks in advance

gratefully,

Susila

Singapore.

thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Monday, 10 September 2007 2:27:07[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] sri baala tripurasundari hruthaya mantra file

dear sri vidya upasakas, i have attachefd a very powerful hruthaya parayana of baala that gives instant benefits to those who chant it with faith and bakti. u will realize its power even by reciting it once!!!!!!!! !. upasakas who needs help urgenty sholud recite this with faith. bala will run towards u to remove all ur difficulties at once. this hruthaya is best chanted during the sandyas.many have experienced it.why dont u all try?sri rajarajeshwari paripurna krupapriyanandha

Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know.