IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] ganesha mantra which gives the benefit of reciting sahasranama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear ram anna,its so nice of u to correct those errors.thank youu very much.i know there is a standard english for each sanskrit word but im not good at that.so i translate it in the way which i understand. well i did not type the visharga since some of the english books used " : " rather than spelling out the visarga.well i boldly type out the text in english ,so that it will be helpful to sadhakas who cant read both tamil or sanskrit.yaam petra inbam peruguga iv vaiyam muluvathum. just want all of them have the chance to taste devi's rasamrutha..we r lucky to have u to correct us . anna , plz correct me whenever i do mistakes.i will try to correct them in my future postings.u have all the rights to correct me.thats a gift indeed.tambi priyanandha para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Tambi, Thankyou for the mantra, however, please use the below one which is a corrected verison of the sansksrit version...(CORRECTED PARTS ARE IN BOLD LETTERS) Om DHANANJAYO ganapathir herambo DHARANEEDHARA > Maha ganapathir LAKSHYAPRADA kshipra prasadhanaHA > AMOGHASIDDHIR AMITHO mandhira cinthamanir niDHI Sumangalo biijamaasYa purako varadaH shivaHA > KaasHyapo sutha nandhana vaasaa siddho dundHi vinayaga: > ModhaKair PATRAIIR kavi CHITHYA naamaPi-pumaan > Ya STHUTHIMATH kathamahaM ADHAARAADAANA tatpara: > Stutho naamnaam sahasrena tenaaham nA atra samsHaya: The verses are in sanskrit and thus one has to be careful while typing or translating from Tamil. Similarly the other posts too contain translative errors(tamil to sanskrit and then to english...)...which I will try to correct soon. With defective pronunciation, one will do harm than good. However, any mantra done with the greatest devotion in the most yogic way, will definitely give results. But many of the members would still like to have correct verses. Please do not mind my corrections, Please post more Tambi.I do not want to throw a cold towel to your efforts. Thankyou for spending your time to benefit so many members of this group. Mikka Nandri! Yaanai-muganaar, Umayaval eendra Gananadhan(notice here, i use "dha" instead of "tha" as Iam shelling out a pure tamil verse and thus if i use sanskrit words or

pronunciations in Tamil then it will mar the language--purindhadaa Tambi? ;Pizhai pidipadhu emadhu nokkam alla, solvadhai sariyaana muraiyil sonnal palar payanadaivaar, Avvalavudhaan!) Thaththuva Nilai Thanthenai Aanda Viththaga Vinaayagaa Viraigazh Sarane' Your Anna, Shreeram Balijepalli Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , thavaraja thavaraja <priyanandha403 wrote: > > > > > > By chanting this mantra we will get the benefits of reciting maha ganapathy sahasranama > > Om gananjayo ganapathir herambo daranitara > Maha ganapathir lakshapratha kshipra prasadhana: > Aamoga siddhira mitho mandhira cinthamanir nithi > Sumanggalo biijamaasaa puurakoo varada: shiva: > Kaasyapo sutha nandhana

vaasaa siddho dundi vinayaga: > Modhagaire piratrai kavi cityaa naamabi pumaan > Ya stauti mat kathamahaa madhaaraadaana tatpara: > Stutho naamnaam sahasrena tenaaham naatra samsaya: > > > > DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away. >

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.