IndiaDivine.org

Raama Vs Raama (Dual Role of Lord....)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brothers/ Sisters,

Recently we came accross a (tiruvenkatam group) mail about anantha sathgunas of Lord Rama. This inspired me to write this - this is based on our Ramayanam TV serial which I watch regularly as/when time permits.

There are lot of episodes which thrill me most, one of which is the Face-off between Lords two avatharas & Greatest archers of all times.

One is Bhargava Raama, the son of Ayonija Aadi-Paraa Shakthi Renuka Maatha and Priya shishya of our SreeGuru Dattatreya, other is Poorna Purushottama Raghu Raama Chandra Swami.Read the screen-play now...

Scene :

Raaja Sabha of Mithila, where Janaka Mahaaraja is crestfallen, as no one could even move the mighty Danassu of Lord Shiva, to claim the hand of Seetha, Janaka blames the kshtriyas that there are no Veeras but only Kaapurushaas (point 5)....

Lakshmana gets up from the seat like a Tiger & says -

"How dare some-one says there is no Veera in a Sabha where my brother Raama is there (Or atleast one person from Raghu dynasty), what is this old dhanush for me, if my brother permits/ orders then I will lift whole of Brahmanda...."

Raama : Lakshmana kool down, is this the way...

Guru Vishwamitra (Smiling Face): Be seated Lakshmana...

Lakshmana says - "Kshamaa dehi brother... I got emotional " & takes his seat beside Guru Vishwamitra.

Guru Vishwamitra : Raama go & drive away the plight of King Janaka, make him happy....

Raama Chandra comes to the bow, sees Seetha once...... then bows to HIS Guru & lifts the Dhanush as if it is a Flower & bends it...

[5th class Padyam : Ina vamshOdbhavudaina Raghavudu Bhoomi shathmajulella choodagan...gunambu chepatti chivvuna Mopetti.....]

Shiva Dhanussu.... breaks with a Thundering sound... world trembles..... Lord Parashu Raama`s Tapasya is disturbed....

While everyone is re-joicing the occassion, suddenly they notice the Dushakunas/ earth seems to tremble ...then enters the Lord Parashu Raama (Shining with great varchas of thousand Suns...)... in a angry mood... eyes red, with the Great Parashu on one shoulder & Vishnu Dhanassu on other....

Everyone in Raaja Sabha is frightened, King Janaka comes & welcomes Parashu-Raama, even before Parashu-Raama could speak, KJ makes Seetha to bow to Parashu-Raama

Parashu-Raama - "Soubhagyavathi Bhavvvvvvvv......"

Vishvamitra asks Raama/ Lakshmana to bow & pay respects....

Parashu-Raama - "Yashasvibhava...."

[Though Vishwamitra is grand-uncle of Parashu-Raama see how they wish each other. Vishwamitra is Son Gaadhi]

Vishwamitra - "Namastubhyam Bhagavan (In one movie) / Namstubyam Jaamadagney (In TV serial)

Parashu-Raama - "Namstubyam Brahmarshi..."

Then Parashu-Raama thunders - "Who is the sahasi guilty of breaking the Shiva-Dhanussu, come before me he needs to be punished with death for his fault".

Janaka - "Bhagavan. I was responsible for arranging this. Pls punish me...."

Parashu-Raama - "You shut-up Moorka Janak..."

Parashu-Raama - "How dare these dusht Kshtriyas again show-up.... "

[see now the conversation between Lakshmana & Parashu Raama. Some learned person said - Even GOD has no right to punish person who has not done any wrong.Parashu-Raama leave-alone doing even one bad thing, was an Ocean of Infinite Punya Nidhi, so GOD has no right to punish/ chastise Parashu-Raama until he commits mistake, So Lakshmana by his infuriating speech, makes Parashu-Raama very very angry to the Limits.... then GOD steps-in as Lord Raama & takes away the Adhika-Tejas of Parashu-Raama. So Lakshmana acts as catalyst they say...]

Lakshmana : Dear sage, why ru angry just for an old bow, we have broken many bows in Child days...

Parashu-Raama : Moork..U dont know the Importance of this great bow, it is Shiva-Dhanassu used in TripurAsura samhAra...

Lakshmana : For kshtriyas bow is a bow....

Parashu-Raama : U fool, seems U dont have Moham on your life..

Lakshmana (angry): But I see u haVe lot of Moham on this old bow. dear sage leave this moham...

Parashu-Raama (Thunders...) : Vishwamitrrrr... take this shishya of yours away from me, or else.....

Lakshmana : Or else what ? You have frightened us enough... We are least frightened of U.

Parashu-Raama (Thunders...) : Foool U dont know me...Vishwamitrrrrr...tell this fellow who I am, how I conquered whole world....

Lakshmana : Why u want Vishwamitra to tell about U, yourself boast about your bad deeds very well - I know how U annihilated kshtriya race for fault of just one Kaartha-Veerya ... how this Parashu of your`s beheaded your mother Renukaa Maatha...

Parashu-Raama (Now on brink..hand on his arrow) : Ascharyaa....How this fellow is still alive before me even after talking to me like this....foool how dare you are alive....

Lakshmana : Even I am in ashcarya how u r alive before me after talking about punishing my Lord like Brother with death....

Lakshmana & Parashu-Raama are ready wih hand on their arrows...

[Till now Vishwamitra / Raama-Chandra were watching them in Side-Lines, Now Raama-Chandra literally pulls aside Lakshmana & stand before Parashu-Raama...]

Raama-Chandra (with bewitching smile on lips) : Namaskaram Bhagavan, leave my brother I am your doshi, I have broken Shiva-Danassu....

Parashu-Raama : You r also no less cunning - First u instigate your brother - now u act as innocent with sweet words...Do you think by keeping your name as Raama you can even face Parashu-Raama.....

Raama-Chandra : Sir, I am just Raama...But all worlds know about the great Parashu Raama...

Parashu-Raama : Stop the words...take your bow...i want to kill u in war...i invite u to war....

Raama-Chandra (stern face) : Sir u know that i belong to Raghu Vamsam. We never step-back if anyone invites us for war, even if that person is Maha-Kaala HIMSELF..

Raama-Chandra : Says some cryptic sanskrit words as if it is a puzzle - says still u dont recognize me ?

Parashu-Raama face lits Up.... (He sees Lord Naraayana as Sesha-Saayi...In one movie even Brahmarshi Vishwamitra also sees this Divya Roopam)

Parashu-Raama (Shaking with Bhakthi): Raama I see something..but still some doubt remains in me (due to earlier angry composure). Pls fit an arrow on this Vaishnava Danassu....so that my all doubts are erased.....

Lord Raama - Picks Up Vishnu Danassu & fits an arrow on it...

[Now Lord Raama in HIS stature of Great-Controller of worlds needs to chastise Parashu-Raama]

Raama-Chandra says - "Hey Parashu-Raama, you know that this great vaishnava arrow nevers fails - But you are a Brahmana & Grand-Child of my Vishwamitra so I cannot make you my target...

Now I give you two options - With this arrow....

1) Should I destroy your power of going anywhere in Universe @ speed of thoght.2) Should I destroy your infinite Punya-Raasi....

Parashu-Raama : Hey Prabhu, I have promised kashyapa, when I gave daanam of conquered lands that I will never sleep in his kingdom, so I roam on earth on day & leave for Mahendra Giri @ nights... so I need Manovega-Gamanam....But please destroy my Punya-Raasi which may have been the cause of my bloated ego/ anger.....

[see how great is Parashu-Raama, even Raama-Chandra talks about his infinite punya raasi, HE is still around on this earth doing tapasya...lord I/We bow before u... grant us divine qualities of Bhakti/ Prapatti]

It is such a great screen-play enacted by Lord in dual role....I never felt the time taken, even after typing this mamoth mail....

Jai Paraa-Shakti Pada Slishta Sri Guru Deva Datta !!!

- Sainath J.O.

Thanks & Regards

- Sreenu J.O.

(+91-9849758836)

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.