IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] ucchiShta gaNapati upAsana /pUjA proceedure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sriramji

jai sri ram.

u hv seen our father. and the mother. next time pls Do ask Them to VANDHU THADUTHU AATKOLLA VENDUMAY this poor stupid fellow as am groping around like a blind. i promise

u once i get the glimpse.....my eyes will .....

After long time i felt happiness enveloping thru a mail!

my pranaams to you

Venkat

Sriram V Iyer <sriramv_iyerRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:24:40 PM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: ucchiShta gaNapati upAsana /pUjA proceedure

Many Namaskarams to All!How I wish I remain always childish! Yesterday night I was feeling overwhelmed by the Grace of Father - Sequences of words and thoughts were spiralling in my head - When they cleared, I felt Peace and in the lap of the Father. Whenever I am not childish, the body is occupied by the Ego - Sri Ramana cried:"Aimbulak kalvar agathinil pugugumpothu agatthil nee illayo? Arunachala!" - 'When the thieves of five senses entered my Self, were you not in there? Oh Arunachala'Father takes Forms, creates Forms - If He doesnt have a Form, is it not a blemish on Him? That He lacks something? How can we define Father? As His unworthy son, I can only look up to Him - I never hope I'll even try defining Him. What an audacity to capture Him in words? Is it possible? A few vowels, and consonants created by human vocal chord and a mind that connects them and assigns superficial

labels to things around are an insult to an instrument to define Him. So, how do we reach Him? How do I get Moksha? I dont need anything from Father. I like being with Him. Thats all. I once pored over tons of literature, trying to understand mystic literature, mantras, tantras, yantras and what not! I tried learning Sanskrit, spent time reading Upanishads. Nothing gives pleasure or satisfaction. One just needs to still one's mind to listen to Father -Whenever I need help, He reassures his presense by a gentle breeze, a simple shower of rain, or a lightning, or in the smile of a stranger. Father never deserts any one. It is we who turn away from Him. Friends, Brothers and Sisters - Dont worry about chakras, Kundalini raising from Muladhara and reaching Sahasrara. It is a mechanism through which realization happens. Father, the Creator will raise your Kundalini if He desires you to

experience Him. Or that is not the only way Father showers love. He will Merge into You. My finest moments I cherish is when I circumambulate Arunachala, when I am alone with Father (I avoid Poornima days, since due to my limitations, I am unable to filter out other people's chatter) - I still remember moments when time stands still before Sri Ranganatha Swamy, Sri Rangam, midnight chanting of Rudram Chamakam in Jambugeswarar temple in Thiruvanaikaval and singing Akhilandeswari (Dwijavanti) to Mother Akhilandeshwari one early morning, when even the Pujari suddenly walked away, just leaving me and Mother. I am always a child to Mother and Father. How I wish it would stay that way..."With Words and Logic, you get Nothing" - Sri BhoganatharSri Subrahmanya RakshitohamSriram V IyerRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, "anandsrinivasraman " <anaraman@.. .> wrote:>> Pranams Learned ones,> I think the whole debate about prayer to any godly form for moksha is > spiritually childish. This statement been made let me introduce > myself. I am Anand Srinivas Raman, (Sanatana Introduction: Srivatsa > gotra Aapasthambha sutra Yajur shaakaa adhyahi Satya Sharma nama). I > have been an upasak of Ganesha since 12, doing japa of what is known > in some parts of India ass Ganapathy Atharvashirsha and in other as > Ganapathy Upanishad , Both being the same thing. As I write I am 32 > yrs old. I practice mantra as a part of my daily life.I am soon to be > initiated into Sri vidya by my maternal grandfather. I practice > Sumuhki mantra japa.> This is what I think

about moksha:> God is shiva and shakti being Intelligence and energy. The two > combine to create. That creation is Maya, as real as our thoughts and > as illusionary as our imagination. Moksha itself may be release of > the soul from Maya the illusion, or from the cycle of birth and > death, or from ignorance having been set onto the path of gyana and > bhakti. I personnaly define Moksha as the ascension of Kundalini > shakthi to Sahasrara and its retention there in this life and body, > for i believe such ascension and retention releases the soul from > bondage of physical body by giving absolute control over the physical > existence namely Maya and there from transforming man from mortal to > the true immortal for such a soul takes full control of its actions > knowing fully the consequences of such actions. Such a soul is also > released from the

cycle of birth and death and such a soul also knows > the ultimate truth that we define as GOD. > I heard a rather interesting expansion of GOD - Generator Operator > Destroyer. And if you analyse man's life you will find we are all > doing the same thing with every breath we take.> > Regards > Anand

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.