IndiaDivine.org

Concentrated Ramblings on Mantra-Pindam-Part-2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kailasham, I stopped abruptly on a rather politically incorrect note. Then I drifted to sleep and found in my dream that strangely that Sri Sathya Sai Baba had appeared I fell on His feet automatically and as I touched his feet I found him pressing my spinal chord(top few bones) and felt that something was sucked out and I found myself reeling in my dream and fell down fainted and got up this morning febrilely as if getting up from my swoon not my slumber. Mind you, Iam not His devotee or worship Him or even have a photo of His! I have nothing for or against Him and am not bothered about controversies surrounding Him, for I do not know. Also, I never even thought about Him while going to sleep.I do not cognize the significance of this surreal dream.I leave it Gayathri Matha, who wears a beautiful diamond necklace with 70 million

diamonds(representative of those many mantras which emanate from Her radiance) whose Gracious Feet I beseech in times of mental confusion for She and my Sweetest Mother Rajarajeshwari are one and the same.Please note that I have not become a Sathya Sai Baba convert and remain the same Shreeram as ever.Just felt like sharing this experience with you though I dont know what to make of it. It is not that Iam newbie to Saiworld. I have been to Prashanthi Nilayam out of curiosity twice and had my darshan of Him and also confabulated with Him. I was given a poster of Him which began to ooze some nectar even without worship and not knowing what to make out of the whole thing, my mother donated that poster to some ardent Sathya Sai Baba devotee.That was it, more than this, my acquaintance with Sathya Sai world is limited. Kailasham, I used to be drowned in the eulogies of my father toward this deity. He used to do the mantrajapa with Rudraksha Mala(Akshamala) beaded and cupped in copper. Copper being a good conductor of heat also creates a powerful magnetic field which turns the negative energy into positive spiritual energy.It has a healing propensity unmatched even by gold. He also used to meditate on the Mother using a Darbha Grass mat placed on a deer skin and place on it a pure white cloth all of it placed on a wooden seat.Darbha requires special mention here as it was a boon given by Vedamatha to noble brahmanas who asked for an appropriate asana to meditate on Her effulgent form.She then gave the Darbha as Yagna Bhushana or the ornament of sacrificial ceremonies. Darbha also known in Sanskrit as Sumekhala, Sthula Darbha and Munjataka cures many diseases from urinary to blood related, purifies the environment, dispels

thirst,dryness,passion,anger and cools the eyes of the sadhaka. Many think that Vishwamitra is the seer who created this deity. This is a misconception, a terrible one at that. He merely discovered Her mantra and her puissance and spread the word about Her. She is eternal and existed for aeons before Him. Lord Krishna declares that among the chandas(meter) Gayathri chandas is the best(and that He is that).Thus the way Gayathri Mantra is pronounced or chanted internally is very important. Wrong recitation produced detrimental results. I would not go into the actual mantra itself because tomes have been written on it from Padabheda to even mini-bhashyams on each syllable and it would be passe' on my part to add to that already enlightening literature. Gayathri mantra is closely related to pyro-worship. The worship of fire takes deep root in the human

psyche and it is the only one of the five elements which goes up and thus signifies the ultimate union with the Gayathri-Mantra-Pinda of Parabrahma-Mayi. Many do not know that fire also has lot of invisible components like JatarAgni,HomAgni,HavanAgni,SomAgni, BhUtAgni,JnAnAgni,KrodhAgni,YogAgni and other rare forms like VadavAgni, VrinthAka VarnAgni,HarithAgni,etc. One form which is kindled by Gayathri Mantra repetition is the mantrAgni, this inturn imparts a power to control the mind by the integrated catalyzation of Mano-nigraha-shakthi. Some yogis also chant the Gayathri mantra sitting before a fire/homAgni and readily acquire a mantric radiance on their countenances. In the Srividya path Gayathri mantra purascharana is adviced before taking up the path. This

is to control the shad-ripus(6 enemies).Purity is required before taking up advanced spiritual practices and Gayathri mantra gives this in abundance. I once visited a ochre clad swami in Chennai, I would refrain from mentioning his name and as is de riguer with all Swamis he did extol a lot about Advatic wisdom to me and asked me to have indriya nigraha before even thinking of God.I also found him to be quite licentious and givne to drinking a bit. I asked him point-blank "Whiter goest your Indriyanigraha?" For a moment he was stunned and there was silence amongst his grovelling disciples. The proverbial pin would have sounded like a car crash.Then he collected himself and said " I have crossed many stages and you dare not question me". I was not convinced as his aura did not emnate any Avadhuthic fragrance nor his words matched his actions if he was an odinary saint.And the only stages I could envision him crossing was his economic

stages and maybe his dalliance with lady disciples. I excused myself by saying " Sir and all present here, Iam but a beggar,please forgive me if I have spoken anything out of frustration" and left the place like a frog leaping out of mushy hole. Such Charlatans cannot dim an iota of the brightness which is Gayathri Mantra. Try to seek the sound Kailasham. Seek the sound of the Gayathri Mantra wherefrom it originates and how it is coming as you keep internalizing the chant. Then some progress can be made, else there is no difference between that Mama under the tap chanting some gibberish and this Charlatan fleecing people out of their money and virtue And you. Chaturvimshati-Chaitanya-Roopinyai Namaha! -------------------<To be continued>--------------------------- Yours yogically Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

sir,

Sure, I would love to attend Bhajans but not give Bhashans!(hehe!)

However, we can speak. Right now Iam stationed in Albany,Newyork and

dont know when Iam coming there. Even my old parents are here.

Thankyou for your invite, I will keep it in my mind when I visit

Chennai.

Shreeram

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , sadhujag sadhujag

<sadhujag wrote:

>

>

> Hari Om

>

> Your message is very clear and enjoyable. The touch of subtle

humour makes it all the more lively.

>

> When you are coming to Chennai next - could you please spare an

hour or so for us : a few elders, not connected

> with any organisation sand hence no organisational constraints -

are having weekly sessions

> of Sai Bhajans in the style of 1950s - absolutely no financial

involvement - no subscription - no collection

> - no office bearers; attendance ranging from 15 to 25;

>

> venue 7th avenue, very near your home, I presume - timing Thursday

6.30 to 7.30.

>

> We shall be very much glad to hear you in person on any topic,

please.

>

> With kind regards,

>

> sadhujag 9940026095 / 044-42033532

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

category=shopping

>