IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Concentrated Ramblings on Mantra-pindam-part 5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Om,I am taking off to Mylapore RK Mutt now.Thank you.Your e mails are instructive and enjoyable; hope to read more from you.By the way, there was a stanza from Sankara Bhagavatpada - "maatha nasthi, pitha nasthi, nasthi bandho sahodarah.., artham naasthi gruham nasthi, thasmaat jaagratha, jaagratha, jaagratha." It was sung as a preable to some bhajans. In which work of Bhagavatpada could I study the entire composition? Do you know, by any chance?Thank you,Hari Omsadhujagpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: "So with this…let me stop my ramblings, hope you have enjoyed these emails and take your practice of Gayathri mantra more seriously and develop the power and the light in you." So that was my last post in that thread!. Alavukku minjinaal Amudhum Nanju!(Hehe!). I currently don't have a copy of Shraddha suktham with me and I dont think any online site has it. However, if you really want it, then you may visit Mylapore Ramakrishnamutt Book stall and procure a book called "Veda Manthirangal" which has both sanskrit and Tamil language veda mantras. It is a small book and quite inexpensive(except that it is in Rigvedam, since my shakha is Krishna Yajur Vedam, I learnt with a slightly different Chandas).(I will however see whether there is any version online--please also refer one of my very old posts on Shraddha

Suktham) Shreeram Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "sadhujag" <sadhujag wrote: > > > > " While doing my MBA here, I used to recite Shraddha Sooktham daily > and thus could finish MBA in record time with superlative grades" > > Hari Om, > > Part 6 is eagerly awaited. By the way, could you please guide me to > Shraddha Sooktham - by including a copy thereof in your next mail, please. > > With kind regards, Hari Om > > sadhujag >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hari Om,Dear Shreeramji,Once again your words are golden. My salutations to your noble Parents and Shri Rajagopalji who have guided you towards greatness.By the Grace of Divine, I am drawn towards such noble literature, which I try to keep in constant awareness. Thank you,Awaiting your mails on similar subjects,With kind regards,sadhujag para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Jagadeesanji, Sankaracharya posted two sentinels in his ashram, who went around repeating, "Thasmat jagratha jagratha (Beware.)"

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.