IndiaDivine.org

Achalatwam-Part-6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear LP, There was snow here intermittently. It looked like cotton-puffs falling down. There was an eerie sense of calm which pervaded the Pooja room in the basement. The spires of the local Church in Schenectady looked drizzled with snow, yet warm and compatible to the mood of a spiritual Sadhaka. For a moment I breathed in the surrealism of a Himalayan-Master. As the velvety flakes, rubbed against the window pane on atop the basement room, I sensed that I should

type where I left regarding anger, Tantric principles of anger-management. Tadrrugruno Nanu Bhabhoovitha Raghavatwe’ Yastavakam Charithamanvaham

Anvabhunktha So’traiva Hantha HanumAn ParamAm vimukthim BudhhvAvadhyUya caritam tava sevate’ sou Oh RaaghavA ! You are shining with such auspicious guNams that defy adequate description. It is the spell of these matchless guNams and the sukham arising from the delectable reflection on them that made HanumAn

prefer stay in this world to sing Your glories instead of accepting Your invitation to accompany You to Parama Padam at the end of Your avatAram. There are totally ten Tantric principles of anger and I would deal with a few each e-mail. First principle of anger is that it is a communicable attribute of Devi Herself. A communicable attribute of Devi is a quality originating in God that has been transmitted to humans. Therefore, feelings, including anger, are Devi-given gifts. Feelings can be used to help us and to serve Her well. To deny feelings is to deny a part of the person Devi created us to be. Second principle is that anger in and itself is a neutral feeling. Many people do not understand this be it in west or east. This is because of the wrong understanding of scriptures and terming anger totally as negative. Anger is neither inherently bad nor good. Many saints were humans who ascended to yogic heights and yet had anger just like us, this is something we keep reading yet we are prone to forget. Anger can be likened to power, sex, or fire: They are inherently neither right or wrong in themselves, but rather, the rightness or wrongness is in how they are used. Third tantric principle is : Listen to your feelings, but never allow them to control you. One should listen to one’s feelings completely and patiently. Many people behave like automatons and do not even pause for a second to see where the force is coming from. Then one must speak slowly and then react very slowly in anger. All the while feeling and mixing in the anger with no sense of identity. This is what a Sadhaka does. A man’s discretion makes him slow to anger. So the crux of the matter here is that we should be sensitive to our feelings, but not controlled by them. We should never be compelled to act on the basis of our feelings alone. Fourth, one should never be hasty in expressing one’s anger. One should be slow to take offense or get angry. One should calmly meditate on anything being said abusive, or out of the way to irk one self and then one should seek the fire of expression. The four principles are enough for today LP, imbibe these

principles fully into your system, then next e-mail I will elucidate three more principles and then after that the last three principles. Meanwhile munch on the so-called-idlies of Ambi (I know we can play a game of ice hockey using the idlies as pucks) without getting angry, after all, this is all you can expect in Tupelo! Namasthe’ rudraRoopinyai Namaha! Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.