IndiaDivine.org

sagribow@...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Maa,I very happy to see your message and also thank you for your response... I will follow your guide lines compulsary..... Thank u maa...........Sundari Kannan <sagribow wrote: dear nagendra prasad,i am also a devotee of ambal, and i have been singing for 15 yrs in the best part of my life, now i don't go on stage i have retired but let me tell you one thing,the world is standing to listen to you, so there is nothing to fear, when u keep telling this and stand on the stage you will find a lot relaxed, each time i used to go up

i used to find not less than 50,000 crowd standing and always feared that they might attack but then again i think of ambal and this is what she says each has a role and you have a role to entertain and they have a role to hear and enjoy so when i am in u and guiding u to sing so where is the fear of u doing anything at all, just leave it to me and continue ur work and it is for me to see that u shine in your field and i must say i felt her always next to me and the pro grammes have been memorable ones. so leave it to her and like how she says you have a role predestined and you are just a media for her actions and nothing to do with you...go with her in mind and challenge the world she is has used u as her instrument play well, ambal has bestowed this in u..sundari kannannagendra prasad <nagendra_prasad9247 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sir,My Name is K.Nagendra Prasad, I am pursuing MBA Final year and also I am the member of this group. I am suffering with stage fear and communication problem.. Please give me a sugessition to remove this from my mind... I am requesting you to help me out. I am also the devotee of Sri Lalithambica Devi. Pls help me in this matter... I am going to attend interview..... Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.