IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Rajarajeshwari Choornika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM! Jai Ambe, Dear Sriramji, Listen to the Chorrnika... and real peace in my mind. Please one request if you have any "Dhambadhi Niyamam" rules. if it is allowed to post on this elite Ambaal group please post it. other wise please send me email as private if it is not. Jai Ambe Bhavali Mahakalyai namaha! With Love & OM! Krishna PrasadGroup Owner <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Member of Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Group, Om srI gurubhyONamahA: Rajarajeshwari Choornika is a prose cum poetical form of sanskrit verse recitiation authored by Sri vidya Upasaka sri vidhyaadeesha Anandanatha. It contains a vivid description of fruits,flowers,places where Amba is worshipped(and srividya upasana followed),Achaaras,beauty of Paraamba Herself,etc. A mere hearing of the sanskrit verse will bring weal to all. Please listen to my rendition in google video, where I have tried to sing it and

added lot of pictures in the video presentation.(Please excuse my voice, which is a bit hoarse and tired because of a lengthy vedic chanting just before the choornika recitation). Please click link to hear and enjoy the video's bliss: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8370809749442011789 My older videos can be accessed here Rajarajeshwari Dandakam : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6309466274547679097 Charanashrungarahitanataraja stotram-- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7755494652981820826 jai sarvamangale'! Yours

yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. You are managing the Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings1 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a

commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it. Y! Messenger Instant hello Chat over IM

with group members. Special K Group on Join the challenge and lose weight. Lawn & Garden on For all things green and growing. Krishna Prasad "Since past and future have never been without the present, to know the eternal Now is to know the Truth"

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hello Sir, I am newly added proud member to this group, the every information i receive will be treasured, you are doing an amazing job , it just cant be expressed in words I am basically trying very hard to find "Bala Tripurasundari" picture, and i would also be more than happy to know what the dyana mantra in "Bala TripuraSundari mathra japam" exactly means. ( I am refering to Aruna Kirana Jalay ranjitha ........manthra). Thank you, Sowmya. Krishna Prasad <krishna.yoga wrote: Hari OM! Jai Ambe, Dear Sriramji, Listen to the Chorrnika... and real peace in my mind. Please one request if you have any "Dhambadhi Niyamam"

rules. if it is allowed to post on this elite Ambaal group please post it. other wise please send me email as private if it is not. Jai Ambe Bhavali Mahakalyai namaha! With Love & OM! Krishna PrasadGroup Owner <para_anuloma (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Dear Member of Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Group, Om srI gurubhyONamahA: Rajarajeshwari Choornika is a prose cum poetical form of

sanskrit verse recitiation authored by Sri vidya Upasaka sri vidhyaadeesha Anandanatha. It contains a vivid description of fruits,flowers,places where Amba is worshipped(and srividya upasana followed),Achaaras,beauty of Paraamba Herself,etc. A mere hearing of the sanskrit verse will bring weal to all. Please listen to my rendition in google video, where I have tried to sing it and added lot of pictures in the video presentation.(Please excuse my voice, which is a bit hoarse and tired because of a lengthy vedic chanting just

before the choornika recitation). Please click link to hear and enjoy the video's bliss: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8370809749442011789 My older videos can be accessed here Rajarajeshwari Dandakam : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6309466274547679097 Charanashrungarahitanataraja stotram-- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7755494652981820826 jai sarvamangale'! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. You are managing the Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings1 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it. Y! Messenger Instant hello Chat over IM with group members. Special K Group on Join the challenge and lose weight. Lawn & Garden on For all things green and growing. Krishna Prasad "Since past

and future have never been without the present, to know the eternal Now is to know the Truth" Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Guest guest

dear soumya,

Welcome to our group!

vidyasuresh.

sowmya ram <sowmyarmohanRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ; Group Owner <para_anulomaFriday, 7 March, 2008 3:34:34 AMRe: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Rajarajeshwari Choornika

Hello Sir,

I am newly added proud member to this group, the every information i receive will be treasured, you are doing an amazing job , it just cant be expressed in words

I am basically trying very hard to find "Bala Tripurasundari" picture, and i would also be more than happy to know what the dyana mantra in "Bala TripuraSundari mathra japam" exactly means.. ( I am refering to Aruna Kirana Jalay ranjitha ........manthra) .

Thank you,

Sowmya.

Krishna Prasad <krishna.yoga@ grouply.com> wrote:

Hari OM!

Jai Ambe,

Dear Sriramji,

Listen to the Chorrnika... and real peace in my mind.

Please one request if you have any "Dhambadhi Niyamam" rules. if it is allowed to post on this elite Ambaal group please post it. other wise please send me email as private if it is not.

Jai Ambe Bhavali Mahakalyai namaha!

With Love & OM!

Krishna PrasadGroup Owner <para_anuloma@ .ca> wrote:

Dear Member of Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru Group,

Om srI gurubhyONamahA:

Rajarajeshwari Choornika is a prose cum poetical form of sanskrit verse recitiation authored by Sri vidya Upasaka sri vidhyaadeesha Anandanatha.

It contains a vivid description of fruits,flowers, places where Amba is worshipped(and srividya upasana followed),Achaaras, beauty of Paraamba Herself,etc.

A mere hearing of the sanskrit verse will bring weal to all.

Please listen to my rendition in google video, where I have tried to sing it and added lot of pictures in the video presentation. (Please excuse my voice, which is a bit hoarse and tired because of a lengthy vedic chanting just before the choornika recitation).

Please click link to hear and enjoy the video's bliss:

http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-837080974 9442011789

My older videos can be accessed here

Rajarajeshwari Dandakam :

http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-630946627 4547679097

Charanashrungarahit anataraja stotram--

http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-775549465 2981820826

jai sarvamangale' !

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

IIशà¥à¤°à¥€à¤°à¤¾à¤® बलिजेपलà¥à¤²à¥€ II

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru

You are managing the Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings1 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it.

Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat over IM with

group members.

Special K Group

on

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Lawn & Garden

on

For all things

green and growing.

Krishna Prasad "Since past and future have never been without the present, to know the eternal Now is to know the Truth"

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.