IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] God a solution, not death.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram jiPermit me to cut and paste the following from the Datta group as I want to share my thoughts on your great work & service to Amba worshipers

Excellent,I guess you have given him ' GITA' to live,I

appreciate all your postings they are consolidated thoughts from

various vedic books which in my opinion only a person like you

can do fortunately you are known to us

Interestingly your email mostly comes as answers to some of my

queries which are almost instantaneous.

I thank goddess for connecting me to you,I pray her to give you

in abundance so that you can do more of this and take a large

set of people through the process of Artha Kama Moksha

with fondest regards

Rajiv

Chennai

--- On Sat, 22/3/08, Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:Group Owner <para_anuloma[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] God a solution, not death.rajarajeshwari_kalpataru , "dattagroup smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam " <smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam >Saturday, 22 March, 2008, 8:52 PM

Dear Members, Iam posting an email with the permission of one member of our group. I have omitted

his personal details and now he is safe and sound. This is the second time in this group, Iam helping someone with a suicide issue. Though offline, I have helped many and have counseled them back to dynamic life. People in this kaliyuga face many problems and death is not a solution. My mere words have saved him coupled with just two chat conversations. Iam posting this so that anyone else who has such similar thoughts

in our groups might find inspiration and decide to live and fight it out. Your yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli ------------ --------- ----- Dear Shreeram Sir, I have been a member of your groups and find your postings inspirational. I have lost all hope in my life and am contemplating suicide.I have none in life, my beloved has cheated me and have no money and am failing in public service exams.Please pray for my soul

when I depart. <Rest of the e-mail not shown due to privacy reasons> Regards, P.N. ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- - In reply to the above: Dear

P.N.ji, God is a solution not death. Please believe me. Iam not going to say "Dont take a hasty decision

and die.Reconsider your decision to commit suicide,etc" . I have given you my phone number, do contact me when you feel like, if you dont have money to talk by ISD, I will give you a call-abroad card online, you can talk with me or come online for a -chat.I will come for you, we can have a chat. I won't force you with anything. First, let us go one by one your problems. You said, you don't have anyone. You must be kidding! You are worshipping Amba Rajarajeshwari Devi you said in the rets of your email as per my 25 names instruction but have stopped it. Now, Amba Rajarajeshwari Devi is your

mother and She is waiting for you to resume your worship. So, worship her for a few days before you take any suicidal decision. Just procrastinate it a bit. Anyways, death is there for all of us! What do you say? Along with Mother, you have two elder brothers Ganapathy and Subramanya. You go to temples of your favourite God Ganapathy, remember? 64 yoginis temple in Orrissa Then you have 64 yoginis, who love our mother, they are like your sisters alongwith Balamika(our mother's daughter) who is your younger sister!See, you have a chellallu! Then you have the Kshetrapalaka as in Marthanda-bhairava and Lord Shiva

Himself. They are like your strong uncles! Ofcourse Shoolini-devi and Prathyangira Mathaji are your angry aunts who will kill anyone who even abuses you wee-bit! You have the shunaka(dog) of Vatuka-Bhairava as your pet to hug! You have Naukleshwari Devi, your maternal aunt, to make people who criticise you to shut up and Swapneshwari Devi to cajole you to sleep! Annapoorneshwari Annapoorneshwari Amba

will feed you with her own hands and Papa Lord Shiva will protect you from all calamities. Thus, your family is really big and yet you say you are an orphan!These are not cock-and-bull stories to console you, my friend. I understand your angst. Next, your beloved. Well, what can I say? I too had something like you but it ended otherwise! The girl died! before, I could even speak to her. How would I have felt? Yes, I too felt like dying. But life gets on and so does Karma. The Karma between you and the girl did not work out. She is unlucky to not get a handsome, talented and good-natured husband like you. Karma, my dear friend(much like Sherlock says to Dr.Watson, 'Elementary Watson'!!). Karma explains why beautiful girls go behind absolute jerks, Karma explains why Handsome men fall for the most ugliest women! Be it external or internal. Why the Love-aria(like Malaria) suddenly develops when you see a girl is all determined by Karma and Rinanubandhana. Vimalananda Aghori said "Even the paint stickign on the wall in your house, is there because of a Rinananubandhana between you and it" This being so for an inanimate thing like dried paint, what about a live girl?(whose chetana is

decidedly higher in hierarchy than a mere paint flake) Karma links all. People might say "Oh He is young and thus he has fallen for the foible of lust/infatuation for a women" They might be right a bit but they are not correct fully as they don't understand the deeper

implications of Karma. I would say "Oh N has fallen

because of his Karma for a particular girl and now that the karma is over, the girl has rejected him. Who knows? In the past N would have rejected the girl. Why should he a smart guy feel dejected and decide to end his life because of that girl? She might be his heart throb but there might be a 'soul-throb' waiting karmically' So please consider this aspect while you are doing the puja as I said to put this suicide plan into procrastination. Ask Amba to bring your soul-mate/Twinflame /shakthi who is waiting in some corner of the world for you

and maybe because she is waiting this girl had to go. Ok, now coming to no-money problem. Ok, if you die, you think

you are going to roll in heaven or hell(mostly this) with money? If you live and have a lakshya(goal) and a gamya( a plan of progress) you can get money. I was living in Chennai working as a car-mechanic for a part-time job! Did you know that? Where am I now? Iam in USA after finishing my MBA with scholarship! Just imagine. Nenu puttiperigina vathavaranaaniki ippudu unna sthaayiki etuvanti ponthana ledhu.(Naan pirandhu vazhandha suzhlnalayum ippirrukkum soolnazhlnalaiyum potri paarthaal evvidha pondhanamum illai) Anything is possible in this jig-jig-jagath! You can reach any summit, when you are honest and have Amba behind you. If a problem

stands before you or you face a situation with your face to the wall. You should not try to weep on the walls to make it a wailing wall rather break it with your hands,nails, our bones and blood if not a hammer and then proceed forward. Remember here again, the family mentioned above will fully support you, if your pray to them! Maybe

your physical parents or siblings might not! Money will come and go but your life once gone will not come so soon. You have to undergo lower evolutionary forms of life till you are given a break by God/Goddess/ Datta/Amba/ Nature to come back as a human again. Manushyatwa- -> Mumukshatwa- --> Mahapurusha- ashraya!( I will tell you about this when we talk on chat) Finally, exams--Yes, I understand your pain of preparing hard and in a competitive environment like India where thousands fight for one seat. I understand how many sleepless nights you must have put in. How much of aspirational fire, you must have burnt,what people say when you fail. Nope, even then,

nothing is lost. Have you heard about Mouth and foot paint artists? These are people who paint with their mouth or foot because they have lost both their hands(and legs-in the case of mouth

artists). They do not beg or live on charity but paint and create greeting cards and sell them. http://mfpaindia. com/introduction .html Before you plan to die, buy one greeting card of theirs and see how beautifully they have drawn.Maybe you can write your suicide note on one of their greetingcards

and thus help them a bit before you die! I normally buy their greeting cards and send

to people I know. You sent me your photo. Your hands and feet look alright and you look handsome overall. Why should a Public

service examination failure lead you to death?When one door closes another opens. You have to go and open the other door. Maybe what you are doing right now is not correct. The way you are preparing is not correct. If you do the same thing over and over again, you cannot get better results!(The definition of insanity is 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a new/better result') Meet new studious friends, go to coaching classes, buy books, read the subject. Make the subject your own. Try new memory techniques. I can help you with your studies too, don't worry. ------------ --------- ----XXXXXX- --------- --------- --- So, all is not lost.Infact, nothing is lost. Incase you decide to die, please atleast help a dozen people who are in life or death situation and then contact me once before you die! Else, if you think this is difficult and you need immediate help, contact me if you care for me and my words. And finally, do not forget to add in your big family, this brother too! May Amba Rajarajeshwari devi protect you and give you a long and fruitful life. Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIशà¥à¤°à¥€à¤°à¤¾à¤® बलिजेपलà¥à¤²à¥€ II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good