IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] The bhakta parAdhIna and the Paattiamma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sriram V I am also in the same predicament. I have also not seen him in person nor listen to his discourse. more and more i read his mahima for the past several years i cry that He did not grace me because of my poorva janma papa karma. otherwise there is logical explanation in not seeing Him or blessed by Him. For past 10 or more years not a day passes without thinking abt Him. NAN KANNIURUNDM KURUDANAGA IRUNDHU VITTAEN AYYA. I seek His blessings I seek His blessings I seek His blessing jai siya ram venkatSriram V Iyer <sriramv_iyer wrote: Dear Shreeram:Maha Periyavaa's Grace knows no bounds! One of my very close friends had a very similar experience, few weeks before Maha Periayavaa passed into Maha Samadhi. She went to Shri Matam to have a darshan, and Periyavaa had stopped giving darshans that time. She had travelled from Bangalore and she was very dejected on not seeing Periyavaa. (She is a big time devotee and fan of Maha Periyavaa) She sat inside the Matam with eyes welled with tears. Suddenly one of the employees of the Matam approached her, and asked her if her name was <> (her name!) - She was stunned and replied in the affirmative. He then said Maha Periyavaa wants to see you. She then was taken inside, and she was seated near the Periyavaa

for 15 mins. Periyavaa never spoke a word, but my friend was overwhelmed with Grace that tears kept pouring. After 15 mins Periyava gave her some 'kumkum', flowers etc as prasadam and she took leave. A few weeks later she dreamt of Periyavaa attaining Maha Samadhi, and she woke in disbelief cursing herself for the bad dream. When she switched on the TV, she saw the headlines that Periyava had indeed attained Maha Samadhi. Periyavaa had his own style of keeping in touch with His devotees. His Grace touched everyone around. Though I feel His Grace many a times, I feel cursed not to see Him in His beautiful frame, not to listen to His Words. His loss from this world is irrepairable for His Devotees. Sri Subrahmanya RakshitohamSriram V IyerRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner

<para_anuloma wrote:>> Dear Members,> > It is not clear to my mind if this incident happened at the SriMaTham camp in Trichy National College High School campus, or Madurai Sethupathi High School campus.> > > > The darshan queue was stopped from moving because of some important deliberation that was going on inside the SriMaTham camp. An old woman was standing in the queue. She can be described as the oldest among of old women!(Paattikke'Paatti!--Baammakki Baamma!) She could have been over a hundred years old, standing bent at a right-angle, a staff in her hand that she was holding shakily. She was crying with all the tiredness of her soul: "Sankara, my Sankara! I was agitated if I would see you, or leave this world without seeing you. You came seeking this place! Since you have come, I came to have your darshan, but you have stopped me

(nirutthi vecchu-tiyedaa) Sankara!"> > > Sri Sambha Murthi SastrigaL was going inside the camp, passing the old woman on his way. He was the pUrvAshrama younger brother of Maha PeriyavaL. He was of a kind heart, true to the family blood that coursed his veins. No sooner he heard the old woman's wail of yearning than he hastened his steps towards the interior. As he entered, he told Sri CaraNar who was immersed in an important delibration, "Outside--a Paatti--of a hundred or hundred and twenty or whatever age. Stands yearning and wailing for Periyavaa's darshan."> > > Before the last words were out of his mouth, PeriyavaaL stormed outside!> > paramAchAryA engaged in dhyAnA> > "Why have you stopped me, Sankara?" The Paatti was wailing repeatedly. He went to her, stood very near to her and said, "PaattI, here your Sankaran has come. Look! Without knowing that you have

come, I was busy with something inside. And as I came to know it, here I have come running." The 'Ruler of Grace' spoke the words of nectar, which came up as the essence of his love.> > > "Vanduttiya, Sankara (so you have come, Sankara)!", said Paatti and held his hands tightly! The hands that were held by his mother Mahalakshmi AmmaL, were held today by another person, after a span of about 55 years!> > As she raised her face and looked at the holy visage of Sri CaraNar, the vRiddhAmbikA (the good old mother) said, "Though you have come running for my sake and stand before me, I cannot look at you properly with my dim eyesight! ennappA (my son), only you should give me some good sight for a good darshan."> > It was the time of a hot sun. There was a narrow, thatched roof over the heads of the people in the queue. At Paatti's words, the bhakta parAdhIna jumped aside the shelter

of the roof and stood in the hot son, barefooted!> > "Is the vision better now, Paatti?" he said.> > "It shows up very well ennappA, it shows very well!" Paatti patted her cheeks loudly with veneration and awe at her sudden vision.> > PeriyavaaL gave her a complete darshan of his person, letting sunlight fall well on his face, tilting it, lifting it, and turning it in many angles, even turning his whole body giving her a darshan of his back.> > In a torrent of emotion, without knowing what she spoke, the old woman stuttered, lisped, cried profusely and was in a divine ecstacy!> > Sri CaraNar came near her again and said, "Have you seen me well Paatti! Can I go?"> > "Yes, I have seen you very well (PAtthuNtempa), my son! Even for this anAmadeyam (nonentity), KaruNAmurti, you have given your darshan. I was holding my soul just to see you. I have seen

you know. Take me now my son, take me!I have no desire to live any longer" The parama bhaktamatha prayed to him.> > > "PaattI! When the time comes, let us take it. I shall ask you now to be taken to your home with caution and care as your age is advanced. Go there and remain in Swami smaraNa (remembrance of God). Please don't come running again to see me! I shall always be with you without leaving you aside for a moment!This is my promise and you can also test it if you want" The kRupA varShA (shower of compassion) gave her His word, thus.> > Is there anything that matches the bhAgyam of the Paatti who received such words of assurance from Sri CaraNar who out of his modesty uses words only sparingly when he gives his abhayam to the bhaktas?Never has he said to any other devotee thus and that to by way of a promise.> All the people who were witness to this scene were awe-struck at

the sudden appearance of the mahatmA unbeckoned, giving eye-sight to the old lady and also promising to be near Her as and when She needed.> namo-namaste'-siva-kAmakOti!> Yours Yogically,> Shreeram Balijepalli> > > Glossary:> ambikA - mother, good woman> kRpA - tenderness, compassion> parAdhIna - entirely engaged in or intent upon or devoted to> pUrvAshrama - of an earlier ashram or stage, before the sanyAsa stage> smaraNa - remembrance, reminiscence, recollection> varSa - rain, shower> vR^iddhA - old woman> devotee:...... A very old woman (Paatti)> author:....... Raa. Ganapathi > source:....... KaruNaikkadalil sila alaigaL, pages 77-80> publisher:.... Divya Vidya Padhippaham (Jun. 2005 Edition)> type:......... book, Tamil> > > > > Purity, Powers,

Parabrahmam...> II & #2358; & #2381; & #2352; & #2368; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350; & #2348; & #2354; & #2367; & #2332; & #2375; & #2346; & #2354; & #2381; & #2354; & #2368;II > > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.