IndiaDivine.org

MANGLAYAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WHAT MANTRAS TO BE PRACTICED FOR CHEVVAI DOSHAM OR MANGLAYA DOSHAM.PLS DO TELL ME. PLS LET ME KNOW IF THRE IS ANY OTHER PUJAS TO BE MADE FOR AVOIDANCE OF MANGALAYA DOSHAM CHEVVAI IS IN SEVENTH PLACE AND VERY SEVERE. ANY SPECIAL TEMPLES TO BE VISITED

OMG, Sweet deal for users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

Dear Member,

Normally, the consensus among Srividya Upasakas is that one who does Srividya Upasana need not be bothered about Grahas.

However, due to some karmic balances left, one can perform certain pujas and effects for Grahamunis at the behest of Amba. This is my Gurunathar's opinion.

Mars God--Angaraka

Mangala Dosha is to be considered very carefully. Many astrolgers these days give their blanket verdict on the issue of Shani related doshas(7-1/2 year),kalasarpa doshas,etc.Some are of the opinion that Kalasarpa doshas are fabricated ones. All these astrologers tend to intimidate everyone(everyone . I feel sad for the victims on one hand and also angry at them being caught in the hands of these intimidators willingly.

Iam not against Astrology, I myself am conversant with the principles but rarely give any predictions or consultations for anyone.The science is deep and is a combination of Upasana-Bala and Shastra-Bala.Those who profess it based merely on the basis of Shastra bala are trying to pounce on people like tigers from fake-ivory towers.One very informative site online(claiming to be a one-man-run site) which has good information says that gemstones ,Kalasarpa dosha and yantras are humbug and fabrications of modern-day rishis(sic: 20th century rishis) and yet they themselves sell it!! All this is hypocrisy to the core.(This is a clever strategy: First allay the fears of people by saying all what astrologers say is fraud and we are the best astrologers who charge nothing much and reel out details from astro-texts while possessing high levels of ego.Second, reel out their own recommendations(read intimidations). And finally earn the trust of the "victim" and then charge over a period of time a heavy charge.

Ok, now coming to your case. I normally give my recommendations based on three factors seeing the horoscope alone. There is no need to be really terrified if Mars is found in the houses 1/4/7/8/12(Some authorities omit the 1st house and some others omit the 2nd house). There are many facts that can counter or even nullify the Dosha. The most popular way to nullify this Dosha is to find a partner or spouse who has the same Dosha. It is believed that if both the partners have this Dosha, then the Dosha is nullified. Experience shows that this might be true. I myself have Kuja dosha and my wife also has it and thus it is nullified because the degree of the dosha in each of us is almost the same too.

Rishi Parashara, in his Brihat Parasara Horasastra, chapter 81, verse 47 said the following: "If Mars is placed in the Lagna, 12th, 4th, 7th and 8th houses, without any aspect or conjunction of the benefic planets, the husband of such a woman will certainly have an early death." So it is clear that if Mars has the aspect or association of a benefic, there is no dosha. It must be noted that in the very next verse, verse 48, he gave the other important exception as follows: "The yoga in which a woman takes birth and becomes a widow, if a male takes birth, he also becomes a widower. If a woman with the widowhood yoga marries a man with similar yoga, such yoga will be cancelled." So the 2nd exception given by him is that this feared dosha is cancelled if both the girl and the boy have mangal dosha.

However by and large the majority of the astrologers include the 2nd house also in the mangala dosha and accept the 6 houses. As there are 12 houses in a horoscope and as Mars in 6 houses causes Mangala Dosha, it simply means that 50% of the people born have Kuja Dosha of some level. Hence it goes without saying that this Mangala Dosha is not something which will ruin a person, because it is not the intention of God to condemn half of mankind!

Also,Lordship is a very important fact here to consider. For the natives Cancer and Leo, Mars is very benefic being a Yoga Karaka. For natives Aries and Scorpio, for being the ascendant lord he will do good, on the other hand for ruling a Dusthana, he will not be purely benefic. For a Pisces native, he becomes the 9th lord as well as a mild killer (Maraka). However, Mars will undoubtedly produce strong Kuja Doshas to the ascendants he is a malefic for. (Virgo for an example.)

THERE IS NO BLANKET SOLUTION FOR THIS LIKE: I just prayed to Amba for a solution.

1. Wear Coral beads(if Coral is "anti" to the person based on Prathikula/Anukula theory then it will become inimical to the wearer)

2. Go to Subramanya swamy khshetra or do pujas for him.

etc...

Also, as another member opined, there are also many exceptions and other factors which should be considered.

(For Example: a. If Mars is in 2nd house in any of the signs of Mercury, i.e., Gemini or Virgo.b. If Mars is in 4th house in own sign, i.e., Aries or Scorpio.c. If Mars is in 7th house in exaltation or debilitation, i.e., Capricorn or Cancer.d. If Mars is in 8th house in any of the signs of Jupiter, i.e., Sagittarius or Pisces.e. If Mars is in 12th house in any of the signs of Venus, i.e., Taurus or Libra.f. If Mars is in any house in Aquarius or Leo. However, some hold the opinion that these conditions though weaken the Dosha, but does not completely nullify)

One more thing, there is something called Astrocartography, which deals with changes in one's fate because of change in place. I have observed after one friend introduced me to the concept that 1/3rd of a person's fate changes accordingly.That is why people of yore used to send a person suffering from a terminal illness to another place(Place change) in the hope something better might turn up.

Also, many of the planets we consider in the navagraha system are moving away from each other and also ephemeris calculation itself is based on a fundamental assumption of the origin of the universe.The conjunction/aspect of other planets are very important facts. Jupiter is the most benefic planet in nature and will try to protect the native to it's best. A strong Jupiter can save the native from many of the havocs. Jupiter rules Dharma that is why he can propitiate Mars' anger and aggressiveness to a great extent. That is why a Jupiter (Esp. if strong) joining or aspecting Mars will always fight against this Dosha. A benefic present with Mars in ascendant does not allow Mars to give the harsh nature too much, same applies to their Dristies (aspects) and also about other houses (4/7/8/12) as well.

Mars becomes matured at the age of 28 and that is why some suggest to wait till 28 years and then marry. This Dosha is said to be nullified after the age of 28. However, some do not agree to this point and suggest that this Dosha will remain active even after 28th year of the native, and will create problems in the periods of Mars, especially. This seem to be more logical to accept.

However, if you are interested in a unique remedy for the same, you may visit the Nanganallur temple and ask Swami Rajagopalar of Chennai and He suggests a particular number of visits to the temple on Tuesdays and worship of Amba.

Else, the best recourse is to calmly meditate on Amba and pray for guidance and also do Gayathri Mantra(if you have been initiated into Srividya, then this question itself is redundant unless adviced by your Guru).

Your other alternative is to find a good vedic astrologer, who is unselfish, has upasana bala in him/her immensely, who does not charge a hefty fee and takes what you give him/her lovingly, who is sweet of speech and does not display arrogance or ego that he/she knows astrology and who also checks the muhurtha when he/she before even opening your horoscope and sees the hora accordingly to give recommendations--to such a Astro-guru, you might submit your request and astrological problem.

I know this is difficult these days given the number of charlatans!

Yours Yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Song Of Bird <raagass wrote:>> WHAT MANTRAS TO BE PRACTICED FOR CHEVVAI DOSHAM OR > MANGLAYA DOSHAM.PLS DO TELL ME.> PLS LET ME KNOW IF THRE IS ANY OTHER PUJAS TO BE MADE > FOR AVOIDANCE OF MANGALAYA DOSHAM> CHEVVAI IS IN SEVENTH PLACE AND VERY SEVERE.> ANY SPECIAL TEMPLES TO BE VISITED> > > > > OMG, Sweet deal for users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t>