IndiaDivine.org

Sri Sri Sri Tadepalli Raghavanarayana Shastry Garu-part-2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, Jayathu Sri Guru Parampara Jayathu Bharaa-Bhavaany! Yesterday I stopped at the unique dilemma which Venkatappayya was facing and how it got resolved through a miraculous dream and also by a confirmatory pravachanam. After marriage,

Chandavolu Shastry Garu renamed his wife as "Sri Devi".He started helping Venkatappayya in his day to day dealings in the Sanskrit Pathashala. Seeing his dedication some people in America too asked him to come to USA. But Chandavolu Shastryji did not like this idea. He used to spend time in the educational acitivities and also added few more spirituo-intellectual feathers to his divine cap like doing Netraavadhaanam with Pinapaati Veerabhadrayya Shastry and also Kavithwa sadhana with Eleshwara Purushotthama Shastry Garu. Luckily, Chandavolu Shastryji knew the Governer in those days and whenever he had some work regarding vedas or temple acitivites, he used to get it done easily through the Governor orders. After studying Vyaakarana with Mudhigonda Nagalinga Shastry Garu and combing with him he did Avadhaanam with many pundits, defeated them and won lot of money, which he placed on the charanaaravindam of his Gurunatha. In the Pushpagiri Peetham, the Peethadhipathy Sri Chandrashekara Bharathi Swamy Sannidhaana Ashtaavadhaanam...Shastryji said spontanoeusly in praise of Devi who made him won... "Yasaaysthbhaashaa Kavithaalathaangi, Jayevaneethaa Pranayena

sayyaaam Manoharanthee Khalu Haavabhaavyhi Keerthim prasoothe' Bhuvaabhi Vandhyaam"(quoting from my memory). To this Swamy said "Stree Santhathye' Vaasya Vamsha Prathishte'thi sphurath"...which meant, your Vamsha will stand(meaning will shine with glory) with a stree-santhaanam.This blessing became true as we will see later. With this blessing he came back humbly to his small town to aid his father again in the Sanskrit Pathashaala('Chedoru Vaadhoru ayyaru!') Next part we will see how Daaridryam(poverty) was warded off by Lalitha Sahasranamaarchana of Chandavolu Shastry Garu, His obstinacy when it came to certain issues, His leelas. For my let me stop my speeding fingers and beseech this great Srividya Upasaka to bless this ignoramus who is typing these words. Laakinyambaa Swaroopinyai Namaha! Onward, Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.