IndiaDivine.org

Rajarajeshwari Omnessence-Part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To Members: Following e-mail was typed as an "automatic writing effort"---inspiring "Hreem" and expiring "Hasaoum", to my friend, Madhusudan. Whatever came to my fingers were typed, please excuse any disconnectedness or illogical flow in the emails.(pictures were added later) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Madhusudan, Today too I stand as your dear friend whom you saw in school.I have not changed or reached any new spiritual stage. Iam the same person with whom

you roamed in the Marina sands, or the "vetty pecchu" we had near the Nair tea kadai, just that a small drop called "Srividya" graced me. Alchemical substance called Geozan herb(Woundwort) has a miraculous healing/transmuting facility. It turns a mere wood piece into gold.The natural healing qualities of woundwort tea derive from that same Potential Omnessence. Anyone who brews a good woundwort tea will have a drink which can aid someone in healing or recovering from certain diseases. But an Alchemist, by extracting or refining the herb into its Alchemical form, can now use his Magical Talent and projection

of Will to draw upon that Potential Omnessence directly, using it to shape a Paradigm effect of healing of the latent elemental essence and transmuting into a higher element. Who was this great Alchemist? My Gurunathar. What was His Magical Talent? Srividya Upasana yogam What is His projection of Will? His shakthipatham in me What is the potential omnessence? Srividya Matha Rajarajeshwari(Paripaalaki tatwam of Lalitha Parameshwari who

is differentiated a bit from Lalithambika by her yogic posture, yet the same essence flows through her as a "Jhari"(heavy flow) What is the Paradigm effect? My transformation from a mere truant to what Iam now What is my latent elemental essence? The "Kriya-shakthi" in me, the swalpakalika laya(ephemeral laya) The Transmutation process? The Srividya practice,pujas,mantras,worship modalities,bhakthi,tantra,yanthrachara,yoga,layapadhathi. Higher element--The inner Aadhya-laya Simply put, consider Arjun who went behind Shruti. How was he transformed? He went behind her, started studying well, left bad company, began to take care of his physical appearance and also his verbal language. I used to laugh at him and say "Hey! a woman has changed you. Shame on you! Dont you have any individuality?" He replied very philosophically, "Individuality is brought by the feminine in the masculine and the masculine in the feminine" It was my turn to get surprised. Normally, people say I surprise people with philosophy, Tantra, mantra,etc. The midas-touch of Shruthi has made a Vettipayyan like Arjun mouth some deep philosophy. What was this ignorant friend of ours talking in the language of the inhabitants of the Nair- Tea kadai(Tea shop)? He was talking deep concepts of Prakasha, Vimarshana, Spanda, Spanda Karika,etc. Concepts which I carefully avoid speaking amongst public as these are experiential concepts. If Shruthi can create such a stir in him, then just think about Jagan-maatha Rajarajeshwari touching a mere dung-beetle like me! Iam a pashu and the Pashu-paasha-vimochani,my Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi cut my pasha a bit. Yes, the gordon knots were cut by Mother by various experiences. I was waiting for a name for my ID and then one word came to my mind during meditation "Para" and then another word came immidiately "Anuloma". Para is a beautiful word which has multiple meanings. It means beyond in this case.It can also lend the meaning of the ultimate study. As it involves the study of the Brahman, which is beyond everything, which is the ultimate, its study can appropriately be called 'Para Vidya'. Sankara in his commentary on the Kathopanishad makes up a succinct remark: - PARAM CHED JNATHAVYAM APARAM CHED PRAPTAVYAM The only knowledge that is knowable in the best sense of the word is that of the Brahman. The apara knowledge is not exactly knowable. It is only attainable, like a physical object. This is a tribute to the rarity, the beyondness the subtlety and the totally non-material nature of the Para Vidhya. To put it differently, Apara Vidhya is learnt via the sensory organs by the word is Para Vidya is realised deeper down by over consciousness. So it is beyond the senses beyond the mind, which are the two normal faculties for the acquisition of knowledge. 'Anuloma' means here "Good path". There are many other meanings for anuloma (from pranayama related to

mantrashastra related). Para_anuloma=Beyond the good path. Srividya Matha Rajarajeshwari's message was thus intuited by this dungbeetle as somehting beyond even a good path and thus my ID Para_anuloma@ ? !(this eureka moment!). c(see) a(aye!) para_anuloma Disconnected thoughts of delight! Paraathipare! Shreeram Balijepalli Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam... IIश्रीराम बलिजेपल्ली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru