IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] need mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The mantra is Bala Atibala. You need to be initiated by a proper Guru.

Thanks

Ballakrishnen

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

velayutham62

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:01:20 +0000

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] need mantra

Sir

Wish i want the mantra that is in Ramayana Viswamithrar told the

mantra of ram and laxman at the time of (childhood time )

viswamithrar do the yaga

The mantra is tell not necessary to sleep and eat

so that i need it

Please any one know please tell me

Thanks

Velaytuham

velayutham62

Video: Get a glimpse of the latest in Cricket, Bollywood, News and Fashion. Only

on MSN videos.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I believe you are talking about great vidhya called - "Balaa-Athi Balaa" which Brahmarshi VishwAmitra taught to Sree Raama Chandra & Lakshmana Swami ...

Vishwamitra being Great Maharshi, knew about Deva Karyam to be done by Raama Lakshmana in Aranyam (Rakshasa Vadha) taught these to his beloved shishyas...

This Vidhya gives the Sadhaka mastery over hunger/ sleep & gives divine Varchas & Invincibility ...

Infact Great Meganadha/ Indrajit had a boon that - "He can be only defeated/ killed by kshatriya who has been Brahmachari & never slept for 14 Years"....

Lord Lakshmana served Lord Raama Chandra & Seethamma Talli for full 14 Years without rest or sleep. He got this capacity due to this great "Balaa-Athi Balaa" Vidhya ...

So Brahmarshi Vishwamithra was preparing ground for vadha of Invincable Meganadha...

Apart from these details. I am ignorant about the actual Vidhya, if Sadhaka really needs it... Lord HIMSELF will make arrangements to teach him...

Grace of Guru is really indispensable, that HE foresees the Shishyas future & prepares him perfectly to face the future...

Avadhoota Chintana Sree Guru Deva Datta !

Jaya Jaya KalpaVrukshAdhika Sree Guru Deva Datta !!

- Sainath J.O.

velayutham62 <velayutham62Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Sent: Tuesday, 15 April, 2008 8:31:20 AM[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] need mantra

SirWish i want the mantra that is in Ramayana Viswamithrar told themantra of ram and laxman at the time of (childhood time ) viswamithrar do the yaga The mantra is tell not necessary to sleep and eat so that i need it Please any one know please tell meThanks Velaytuhamvelayutham62@

between 2007-07-07 and 9999-99-99 Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now