IndiaDivine.org

Route Map

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please send me the route map to reach the temple in chennai. Hari Om Kishore K.Sunkaraa

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Kishore,

This is how I had been to the temple.

If you are going by Rail, then get down at Chennai Central. Ask for Prepaid Autorikshaw's or Prepaid Taxis and tell them you want to go to THILLAIGANGA NAGAR, NANGANALLUR, NEAR PALAVANTHAANGAL RAILSTATION AREA. Before you reach there be sure to get yourself a a hotel where u can keep your stuff and freshen up before you meet swamiji.

If you are going by Air. Again ask for prepaid taxi and ask for the addess. Its quiet close from the airport. It'll take you 20 mins or so to reach the Ashram.

Before you leave please call swamiji and confirm. i would request you to also ask brother Sreeramji if you can refer his name or so.

All the best..

Om Sri Matrey Namah..

Niraj ShiraliRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "kishore.k sunkara" <kksunkara wrote:>> Please send me the route map to reach the temple in chennai.> > Hari Om> > Kishore K.Sunkaraa> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>