IndiaDivine.org

please confirm.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members ,

my humble namaskar to all

two days back i saw one advertisement in THE HINDU manglore edition appeling for donation to one Kachchi Moodoor Archakas Welfare Trust' . I want to know wheather this is a geniune trust. I am from mangalore. I want to make a small contribution if they realy do what they claim.

In fact i was looking for such an oppertunity to help poor deserving archaks and vaidiks.

the advertisemnt was as follows-

Invoking the Blessings of Sri Kanchi Kamakshi, Poojyasri Chandrasekharendra Sarawathi Swamigal formed this Trust in 1986, to identify and help deserving Archakas in rural Temples. For this purpose, the groundwork starts every year around Vinayaka Chathurthi and culminates in oral examinations being conducted in February/March of the succeeding year. Those selected are given a monthly aid from June, on a continuable basis, with a built-in monitoring system.

This Trust started assisting five Archakas with Rs. 100/- per month from June 1987. Since then, the Grace of the Jagadguru has made this Trust grow steadily, with minimum overheads. Presently, the Trust helps in all 323 Archakas - 86 Bhattacharyas + 102 Shivacharyas + 135 Poojaries with Rs.650/- per month each, in addition to providing a LIC Group Insurance coverage of Rs.10,000/- to each of the eligible beneficiaries.

The entire expenses of the Trust are met from the earnings on the investments of Rs.312 lakhs. In order to serve fresh batches of Archakas, to raise the quantum of aid periodically and to compensate for declining interest rates, the Corpus Fund has to keep on increasing. Maha Periyava has given the necessary Guidance in this regard, which is furnished under 'Highlights' under the caption "Corpus Fund and Donations". Devotees are requested to kindly peruse it and contribute accordingly.

Donations by Money Order/ Crossed Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favour of 'Kachchi Moodoor Archakas Welfare Trust' may kindly be sent to the Administrative office at the address given above. This Trust is registered under FCRA - 1976. to receive donations from abroad also.

May I, on behalf of the Trust appeal to all Devotees to donate for this noble cause espoused by this Great Avatar of our own times and help to preserve our rich spiritual and cultural heritage.

(sd) C.V.Narasimhan I.P.S.,(Retd) Chairman of the Trust

TRUSTEES:

Sri. K.S. Logavinayagam, Retd. Chief Engineer, Govt. of Tamilnadu

Sri. S.Raghunathan, Advocate, Chennai

Sri. M.D.Gopal, G.M.,Phillips,G.S.C,Dubai

Sri. R. Subramaniam, Bharat Electronics Ltd.,Chennai

Sri. Prakash R Bhat, Hony. Secratary & Treasurer

please confirm.

with pranams

ramesh.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.