IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] All group members are requested to pray!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear brother Shreeram,Sriram is hurt badly both physically and mentally. By GURU’sgrace Sriram is not in critical condition. We will follow your valuablesuggestion.Thank you and all.Regards,-Giridhar Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ] On Behalf Of para_anulomaTuesday, June 24, 2008 7:11PMTo:Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject:[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] All group members are requested to pray! DearGiridhar Garu,I doremember Sriram V.Iyer of our group. It is really shocking that this incidenthas happened.I personally feel sad to know that Sriram has sufferedinjuries and is in a cirital condition. Iam sure,if Mahamruthyunjaya Homam done along with chanting(10008 times by each friendof his apart from Homainvocation) in his name, will see him through. Mrutyunjayahomam done with Shukracharya samputitha beejas(Om Haum Jhoom saha) will be morebeneficial. I have savedone life here from near-death to up and walking by personally doing the Homawith limited means in and also chanted for the person's health too. I willpray for Sriram for sure. May LordShiva Bless Him. I consider this also as an act of Prarabdha.However, it willbe gone for sure. MayEeshwari provide succor and healing to him in this hour of need. ShreeramBalijepalliP.S. Iam posting this in the group, so that all groupmembers can pray for his speedy recovery. This is a case of Apa-mruthyu, sonothing to worry.(It is not Kala-mruthyu).Purity,Powers, Parabrahmam...IIशà¥Âरीरामबलिजेपलà¥Âली II Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru --- On Mon, 6/23/08, Giridhar Gundlapalli <ggundlapalli (AT) beceem (DOT) com>wrote:GiridharGundlapalli <ggundlapalli (AT) beceem (DOT) com>Need your help in getting support for my friend Sriram V Iyerpara_anuloma (AT) (DOT) caDate: Monday, June 23, 2008, 5:58 PMDear brotherShreeram, One of mycolleagues Sriram V Iyer met with an accident on Sunday while traveling fromChennai to Bangalorein a car. He escaped unhurt but tragically, there were 5 causalities because ofhis car hit. I treat his act as nothing but KARMA. He is very calm, GOD fearingand pious. It is verypainful for everyone who knows him to see him in a very unfortunate state. I amdoing Japa ( " Om DRAM DATTAYA NAMAHA " ) for his earliest possiblerelease from the problems. I request you to pray for him too, which definitelywill help him in speedy recovery mentally and otherwise also. Sriram isthe moderator for MurugaavatarBabaji group andthere were couple of postings by him in Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru . Thanks andRegards,**********************************************************************This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential andintended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom theyare addressed. If you have received this email in error please notifythe system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses. www.beceem.com**********************************************************************