IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram ji

I have always been influenced by your approach to any problem.

Your approach not only spritual but psychological also.

I have always experienced that one who is in any problem, looses this type of approach,

and we, who are not in that problem, can follow a broader view.

DNYAANEENAM API CHETAASI DEVEE BHAGAVATEE HI SAA

BALAADAAKRUSHYA MOHAAY MAHAAMAAYAA PRAYACHCHHATEE

it is our duty to suggest the right path.

YADYADAACHARATI SHRESHTHHASTATAT DEVETARO JANAH

SA YATPRAMANAM KURUTE LOKASTADANUVARTATE

Regards,

Rajendra Ra. Jambhorkar

--- On Thu, 26/6/08, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

para_anuloma <para_anuloma[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re: prayersRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 11:42 AM

Dear Member,Count the blessings in your life, not your negatives.What are your blessings? From your email---1. You live in Dubai--which means an access to opportunities to make money.2. You had already earned Dh.185,000 which you lost to a 'trusting' friend.Which means you have a capacity to earn and you have ben bestowed with money-making intelligence by God.3. Your age is 42 years--I was born to my father when he was more than 50!4. You have come from Thirunalveli to a foreign location and made money,and a career,etcWho is not beset with problems, tell me? Even Lord Rama who is the Avatar of Lord Vishnu was beset with problems.This being so, Iam not telling your problems are smaller or that you should smile forcibly.Think of people who are much lower than you in means. I always tell "I was crying that I had no shoes, but I stopped crying when I saw a

man without legs".Each time you feel depressed think of people who are lower than you--economiclaly, spiritually, emotionally, etc. This should give you gratitiude toward God.Each time you feel elevated on an ego-level(inflation of ego) think of people who are higher than you. This will humble you.Iam telling you not to focus on "problems" but on "solutions". This is a very practical advice Iam giving you. I can tell you high-handedly,please do this puja or that meditation.But solutions always lie deep in our psyche. It is embedded like the code of our life-DNA.A calm mind,a positive visualization and finally heartfelt prayers are the only recourse, we have as Kaliyugavaasis with so much of deceit around us. You are not living in an island where you are alone. You are with the company of God/Goddess/ Guru always.Think thus and your problems will melt.Iam much younger

than you, yet I say with honesty these things because I truly care for you.I will include you in my prayers to Devi Ma. I also advice you to start the 25 Names archana which you find in the group files section of our group.Prayers give not just an euphoric peace to our mind but give solutions to our problems, if done with Bhakthi,shraddha and sthairya.But prayers have to have a strong substructure which is your mental make, else the superstructure will crumble and you will say "These prayers, this deity, this saint...has not helped me" and keep flitting from one flower to another like a bee.Maybe a bee might get honey if it does not find it in one flower but you will not find divinity.Pray,meditate and I will too for your sake.Yours yogically,Shreeram BalijepalliRajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru, sankar swamy <ksankarswamy@ ...> wrote:>> 25-06-2008> > Dear All,> > I like to introduce myself as K. Sankarapapavinasam, working in Dubai. I am native of Tirunelveli. > > For the past so many years i had been in big problems.> > to add fuel to my fate, i had lost nearly Dhs. 185,000 (Nearly 20 lakhs) by beleiving some one.> > Kindly pray for me to get rid of this financial problem. > > I am 42 years old, and still longing for a child in my life.> > Kindly add me in your prayers in suceeding in life.> > thanks and regards,> > > K. Sankarapapavinasam>

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at