IndiaDivine.org

Lord Macaulay's letter Dated 2nd February 1835

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir,

British were experts in Divide and rule, but they were also experts in "Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter" Power-tactic. It is my hobby to study war manuals,strategical documents,Tactical moves,etc(Both from a War and business perspective). Many of the Chinese strategems of war, have been adopted by the British and of course from them by other European colonizers.

Their land and resources were limited and even their culture and mindset was miniscule when compared to our ancient culture and vedic heritage. No offence here.So, their's was a question of survival of the fittest and thus they had to exercise their greycells and conquer the world.

The best way to conquer anyone,any situation, any nation, any company is to conquer and dominate the inherent ideology. Caste aspersions on theier culture, call it obnoxious,call it foolish supersition,call it unrational{The Rtaionalist soceity of India setup and run by some idiots of the first order now, who cast unfounded aspersions on Tantra and Mantra with already preconcieved anti-notions about religion was motivated by an European who propelled to make it a success and bring the "logical order of science"}

The Kaliyuga is dominated by Asuras who are reborn in human frame.Iam saying this not in a metaphorical sense but from a karmic angle. Not all the asuras who died in the rAma-rAvana yuddham or any other battle have got moksha, many have ben reborn and they roam about on the dharani as a burden to Her. Many prayed to get a human frame so that they can aspire for moksha easily but many of the past birth tendencies dominate and the vasanas do not leave.

Thus, the asuras, as I prefer to call such people, are endowed with intelligence, beauty,handsomeness and valour(do not be guided by TV Mahabharatha and TV Ramayana where they show Asuras in a dark toned skin with horns on their heads or with fanglike teeth. These are all artistic descriptions of their inner-nature.Ofcourse, some genre of asuras are horrible looking too and it is mentioned in some Puranas(which are by the way all true and not concotions as described by the self-styled Rationalist saviours of India) but many of the asuras had a very fair demenour and also very handsome too. Ravana by the way was one of the most handsome asura around during that time, with knowledge which even surpassed Lord Rama vedically(Ravana Brahmam was learnt by Rama from Ravana, there is story which goes like that).

This being so, these 'modern day asuras' in the name of religion,science,politics,power,New world order,etc try to delude simple innocent devotees of Shaktha and other paths which our Vaidika and Tantreeka paths offer.For their petty ends they play with the concepts of God.

Jesus was so sick of what He saw that he once seems exclaimed" When will these people know?"..."Lord forgive them for they do not know what they are doing..." Now, He would not be happy with the way Christianity/Churchianity is being handled, for sure.

Spirituality, ultimately, is of the spirit and no religion or veda can ultimately put any bar to it or even take anyone near the whereabouts of one's soul. However, environment is very important.Vedic/tantric culture which is non-denominative, non-castiest,etc is very coducive for giving birth to such an environment.

Apart from this, I have no comments on this. I just wanted to bring it to the notice of youngsters(of my age) who are going astray here in USA/Canada aping exactly what the people here do and kicking their 'old' moral values and religious fervour at the first chance.

Have pride, dear members, that you belong to a great nation, a great vedic culture and beign near Divine Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi. Even people who are not from our country who are members of this group or the Indian culture/religion/spirituality can be considered lucky.

Jayosthu Paraamba!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , sadhujag sadhujag <sadhujag wrote:>> > Sir,> > It is shocking to read. Every true Indian should read this and allied matters> Britain, with its so called culture could boast of such people as Macaulay.> > If only our elected representatives understand this and much more, we could understand where we are, where we were and where we are heading.> > As opposed to this, our innate culture within all Indians will shine like Gold, if only the surface dust is blown away. The Divine is with us and whatever may be the circumstances> and devillish schemes of other countries, cultures, people, our own corrupt politicians etc,. India is poised to shine forth in its Full Glory in the years to come.> > You will definitely see that day in course of time.> > Pranams > > Jag> > > > Group Owner para_anuloma rajarajeshwari_kalpataru > Cc: kumar.sambhu Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:33:21 PM> [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Lord Macaulay's letter Dated 2nd February 1835> > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...> > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru>

Guest guest

Hello Nataraj Ji,

With due deference to your thought, the 20-30% of the entire population which is getting westernized is enough because there is power in exponentiality and word of mouth which far surpasses TV/Print media.

Also, many youngsters from villages and other remote areas of our country are also under the influence of Software/IT/Tech revolution.I personally live with two other room-mates here who come from a remote village near Theni(Tamizhnadu) and a village near Srikakulam(AP).Both are doing well here in the IT Field.

It is not that, IT/Software/Tech revolution should not be embraced and that one should remain an island. I myself am using the internet and English and you are reading my messages in English. I have nothing against the tool(English).

My concern is for people who come to west or stay in India(seeped in western culture) because of a lack of exposure to our Vedic and Tantric heritage. Exchange of ideas must be done with a vigilant eye on covert influencing of masses,proselytizing,breaking the cultural fabric of India,etc.Now, these type of statements make me a Hindu fundamentalist or so, but Iam not. I go to even Churches, read and practice Kabbala,etc but not at the cost of my Shaktam.

'Lot of people flocking to our nation to learn our culture and religion'--Hmm, statistically speaking, they are still less and far and few.These are euphemistical statements best left for Indian Tourism department to promulgate. The fact lies that the majority are in the grip of 'burning modernism'.We say such statements to convince ourselves that 'everything is going right'.

It is not the question of culture, Iam worried about too. Culture keeps evolving and it is not stagnant at any given point of time and it would be an assinine exercise in trying to control and retrograde it. A few centuries ago, Indian ladies(including Brahmin ladies) did not have the habit of wearing any inner wear except sarees, now everyone wears an innerwear and a cloth-jacket; Men did not wear shirts but a difference type of natural wear; now they wear the western contraptions(Tie,suit and coat in even blazing sun to keep up with the corporate environment and to look and feel debonair). Even language has changed much.

We have a lot to learn from cultural insularity and preservation from the Chinese.Even till day their children living in Canada or other places stick to their heritage and protect it.

I do accept however, that ours is an amazing feat!

Individual mother tongues in India number several hundred ( SIL Ethnologue lists 415). According to Census of India of 2001, 29 languages are spoken by more than a million native speakers, 122 by more than 10,000. Three millennia of language contact has led to significant mutual influence among the four language families in India and South Asia.

Mind you these are pure languages, not to mention dialects and uncoded languages.This being so, we are still getting on unitedly whatever be the regional hatreds and fights. ANY OTHER COUNTRY WOULD HAVE BROKEN TO SMITHEREENS.

This itself should set us thinking, what is it that acts as a gel to untie such varied number of people

I would quote the following:

1. Sanatana Dharma

2. Vedas

3. Tantras and the Upavidhyas

4. Saints and Rishis who are doing Tapas still in our country at places unbeknownst to us.

What Iam trying to say is that, religion(which comes from the latin word 'relege' to mean medicine) must be used to heal ourselves internally first, then externality has to be sought because only then we can derive some amount of spiritual progress and in this the cacophony of the west acts as a hindrance.

With due respects to everyone,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "Nataraj TS" <tsnataraj wrote:>> Hi,> > I humbly submit that nothing can change Indian Culture, what we hear on TV> or on print about change in culture or westernisation is hardly 20-30% of> the entire population.> > Because the rest of them live in Rural India where tradtions are still> followed and adhered to.> > I will also like to bring to everyone's attention that lot of people from> other nationalities flock to India to learn about our vibrant culture, learn> about the family values and practice inner peace. So Indian culture is here> to stay and nothing can change it.> > It is basically our responsbilty to inculcate the values of the Indian> system in our children.> > This mail is not to hurt any sentiment just to showcase our value system in> India.> > Regards> Nataraj> Bombay> > > > > On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 9:37 AM, sadhujag sadhujag sadhujag wrote:> > >> > Sir,> >> > It is shocking to read. Every true Indian should read this and allied> > matters> > Britain, with its so called culture could boast of such people as Macaulay.> >> > If only our elected representatives understand this and much more, we could> > understand where we are, where we were and where we are heading.> >> > As opposed to this, our innate culture within all Indians will shine like> > Gold, if only the surface dust is blown away. The Divine is with us and> > whatever may be the circumstances> > and devillish schemes of other countries, cultures, people, our own corrupt> > politicians etc,. India is poised to shine forth in its Full Glory in the> > years to come.> >> > You will definitely see that day in course of time.> >> > Pranams> >> > Jag> >> > > > Group Owner para_anuloma > rajarajeshwari_kalpataru > > Cc: kumar.sambhu > Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:33:21 PM> > [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Lord Macaulay's letter Dated 2nd> > February 1835> >> >> >> > *Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam*...> >> >> > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_ Kalpataru> >> >> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Nataraj>