IndiaDivine.org

puram star

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AFTER 15TH OF AUGUST THE SATURN GOD IS MOVING TO PURAM STAR.

IS THAT CORRECT.SO PURAM STAR POEPLE COULD FACE MANY PROBLEM???

BECOZ I BELONG TO PURAM STAR.REALLY WORRIED.

PLS DO EXPLAIN.

THANK U

No, that is not correct.However, I know what you are asking. You are basically asking for the effect of Saturn's transit on your star(Pooram/Poorva Phalguni).I do not want to frighten you but let me dole out the reading as per Jatakachintamani.

Natives of Krutika, Purvaphaluguni, Moola and Revati natives need to guard their health. Exercise utmost care while driving vehicles or handling with fire related items as bodily injury is indicted. You are likely to meet with fatal accidents. Hence, utmost care is advised. Short term travels due to business or professionals will happen and health problems will become a major source of concern. Overall, utmost care need to be taken in all angles.

Primarily Sani controls one's destiny. If Guru rules dharma, Sani rules duty. As a benefic, Sani instills self discipline, endurance, consistency and steadfastness so that man will flourish both in the material and spiritual world. But as a malefic, Sani induces apathy, indifference, mean nature, fear and suspicion so that the man will lack merit, miss opportunities and thereby makes life miserable. Delay, hindrance, poverty, want, starvation, misery, sorrow and humiliation are the effects of malefic Sani.

Unless and until I see your horoscope, nothing can be said.There is no generalizations in astrology.

Following remedial measures can be taken in any case:

1. Reciting Kalabhairavaashtakam and worshipping Kalabhairava

2. Tila Daanam(Sesame seeds-7.5 kgs; Sesame oil 14 litres; sesame sweet balls-87) to some Brahmin priest

3. Shanipreethi Homam, Shanaischara Archanaabhishekam, etc.

4. Rudraabhishekam

If the above 4 cannot be done, pray to your heart's content to Amba Rajarajeshwari Devi, She will take care of everything.

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Song Of Bird <raagass wrote:>> AFTER 15TH OF AUGUST THE SATURN GOD IS MOVING TO PURAM STAR.> IS THAT CORRECT.SO PURAM STAR POEPLE COULD FACE MANY PROBLEM???> BECOZ I BELONG TO PURAM STAR.REALLY WORRIED.> PLS DO EXPLAIN.> > THANK U>