IndiaDivine.org

Karnapisachini Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vasu(I know this is a fake name and I know your real name too),

Iam surprised you being of a sane mind are asking me of all the people about Karnapisachini Sadhana, when I keep warning people even about chanting Lalitha Sahasranama without initiation!

The site which you saw online and their way of giving Yantras and Malas is highly despicable. I was once part of the group but later saw their cunning and despicable ways and disassociated myself from that group.They are doing this under the banner of a great saint, which is even more despicable.

I think you got wrong information about me that I also practice Vamachara. It is funny because Iam into Srividya Dakshinachara path under Rajagopala Swamy. Though I know certain practices which I merely learnt, I have left all at the feet of my Gurunatha who has aksed me to not venture into those areas.Also, those areas are not of the type you have mentioned but of some Bhayankara-Kali practices to see Mother Kali.

These paths are not for everyone. And in my opinion absolutely not for you.Also, this forum is not for such queries and thus, I have not approved or have even hinted on the information where you can obtain. I know you have mentioned Bhuta Damara Tantra and asked me the reference confirmation too. I do not intend to give any confirmation on this. Im sorry to dissappoint you here.It is for your own good.

Karnapisachini Sadhana is of the Vamachara type and not only that it is one of the dangerous type of sadhanas.

I am quoting what is written in the Tantra here only to present beforeyou the profanities involved that are evidently obnoxious to anyhealthy society.

"The sadhaka starts the practice on theseventh day of the dark fortnight. During the practice, he shall nottake the name of Hari, recite a Vedic mantra like gAyatri. He shallavoid visiting tirthas and kshetras and speaking to people involved insuch practices. The upavIta is removed and placed inside a banyantree. Till Siddhi is achieved, he shall not wash his hair, face, mouthor excretory and genital organs. Remembering devatas and pitris duringthe mantra japa will act as a thunderbolt on the pishachini and hencealso on the upAsaka. If the upAsaka recites praNava during the periodof sAdhanA, the japa done till that point shall go useless. ThesAdhaka shall begin the japa at midnight, after getting intoxicatedwith liquor completely. He shall offer mIna bali [fish] to thepishAchini and commence japa in a place devoid of bilva and tulsi.Japa, when done with the mAla made of bones of a pregnant woman

whodied at child birth [called phetkAriNI mAlA] grants kShipra siddhi ofthe pishachini.The list continues and the description of the method of kShipra siddhiof karNa pishAchini using a corpse is bearable only by a society ofcannibals. karNa yakShi is a similar being whose sAdhanA is describedin jAla shambara [portions quoted in vAmAchAraamukhamardana of shrIkalpathy sAmbashiva dIkShita] the details of which gorier.

With allthis background, does it really seem to be a worthy upAsanA to spendtime on? Moreover, the tantras describing this sAdhanA themselves warnthe aspirant of death and insanity in case of a mistake.

Let me quote a story which my friend Sri Harsha Ramamurthy longtime ago posted in his site.After reading this story, if you still want to go ahead and try out Karnapisachini, then you are the chooser of your fate, is all I can say. May Rajarajeshwari Amba protect you and guide you into the correct path.

Sri R was a smArta brAhmaNa of the velnADu sect(I come from this sect of brahmins) from Secunderabad.

He was an officer in the Indian Railways and was posted in Uttar Pradesh.

One May, he came across a certain Sadhu who was on the verge of beingthrown out of the Train due to a missing ticket. Overcome withsympathy, R offered to buy him a ticket and some food. Once the twogot down the train, the Sadhu followed R and expressed his desire toreturn the favor. He followed him home and taught him the secrets ofkarNa pishAchinI upAsanA. The gullible Mr. R discarded his upavItawithout much discomfort as he did not remember when he had lastperformed sandhyAvandana. The sAdhu taught him the necessary steps forsAdhana, handed him a cheap bottle of liquor and bought some meat. Heleft but R began the upAsana in a secluded cemetery somewhere inHardoi. And in a week, he achieved the Siddhi of the mantra andpishAchini began to speak on demand in his ears. He earned a lot ofawe from people around him due to his capabilities of looking into aperson's past.

When asked about future, the pishAchini did tell himsomething, but most often her predictions were false [svamiVishuddhanandaji records in his writings that the category of demigodsare not free from ego and do not like to accept or admit theirlimitations]. Everything seemed hunky dory for a while but thepishAchini became more demanding and would not withstand R spendingany time with his wife. When he began to grow frustrated and began tochide, the pishAchini started making a hellish sound in his ears. Noone else heard the sound, like her earlier conversations with him, butR began to live a nightmare. The sound was deafening and its ghastlyeffect was beyond description. He began to lose appetite, sleep andpeace of mind. He slowly became a living zombie and quit his job.Hoping that moving to his home town would help, he returned toSecunderabad. But the pishAchini continued to haunt him. Of his

threedaughters, one was kidnapped by a goon, molested and killed whilereturning from school. Another daughter developed epilepsy. His wifebegan to suffer from acute diabetes all of a sudden and became totallybed ridden. The family began to contemplate suicide. On one such day,R decided to undertake a pilgrimage to the sacred shrine of BhagavatiKanakadurga in Vizag. He reached Vizag but could not go anywhere closeto the shrine as the pishAchini began to haunt him. He sat in thehotel, shedding silent tears, staring at the shrine. With a heavyheart, he boarded a train back to Hyderabad and there he met agentleman Sri V [ another Velanadu Brahmin,a well-known advocate, who later went on to become theChief Justice of India] who was disheartened to see his sorry state.

Shantananda Saraswathy in the center

He understood the man's situation and suggested he visit Pudukkottaiand see H H Sri Sri Shantananda Saraswati Mahaswamigal. With a ray ofhope, R then visited Pudukkottai but was prevented from approachingthe shrine. He was hit hard by the pishAchinI and collapsed. H H whoappeared there, as though he was waiting for R's arrival, rushed tohim, took his head in his lap and began to recite Aditya Hridayam.

R recollected later with tears how he had found the long lost peace inthe lap of Mahaswamigal, who, like a mother abandoning everything torescue her child from danger, had rushed to his help, discarding hisnormal AchAra. Now, do hundreds call him an epitome of jagadambA forno reason? After that day, pishAchinI never bothered R. H H advised Rto undergo punarupanayana, initiated him into the mantra of shrIsUryanArAyaNa and instructed him to recite Aditya Hridayam twelvetimes during every sandhyA. R not only followed the instructions butalso began to live in the Ashram, serving H H. Sri R led a peacefullife and attained the lotus feet of shrI bhuvaneshvari in 2004

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru