IndiaDivine.org

mantra initiation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear shreeram anna and others,

I wanted to know what kind of effect does mantra initiation have on a

person...

1.How does the mantra help the person evolve as a better person?

2.As u had remarked in your earlier posts that srividya is equal to

brahmavidya and that it is very powerful, can not the disciple use the

power in a negative way say when overcome by anger?

plz resolve my doubts

Varun

Srividya-Tantra , "Varun" <greatsage7 wrote:>> dear shreeram anna and others,> > I wanted to know what kind of effect does mantra initiation have on a> person...> > 1.How does the mantra help the person evolve as a better person?

Mantra simply put creates a mantric energy grid upon you as you chant. Slowly your sins will burn one by one and then your Ku-Vasanas(the tendencies to do sins from past births) will be burnt. Please refer my old postings on the subject of mantras wherein I have elaborated in detail about the effect of mantras.

However, without initiation from a Guru,the right attitude,sevabhavam and humility the mantra will have no effect.

> 2.As u had remarked in your earlier posts that srividya is equal to> brahmavidya and that it is very powerful, can not the disciple use the> power in a negative way say when overcome by anger?

------------------------

Dear Varun,

Be the fire, Be bold. Dont care what other people say to discourage you. Keep doing seva for Amba and Amba will guide you soon properly.Have any defect but not the defect of Abhakthi(absence of love) for Amba.

Brahma Vidya itself means Mokshavidya. It is the highest science, what you talk about is an adhama(Lowest) of sciences.Srividya Marga is a shuddha marga. Even the Periyawal whom you adore used to sing praises about this path.

There is no question of using this in negative way. The problem is people think the moment the name of Devi is taken, She comes with a trident in hand and is used for nefarious and shady tantric things.

Rajarajeshwari Devi Marga is a Shuddha marga.

It is like asking, can I use Rama Taraka mantra for negative things? The very name will inculcate a positivity in your psyche.

Lalitha Devi

(My sweetest Mother portrayed by C.Kondaih of Madurai after He had a dream and instruction to portray like this. This is beign wrongly distrubuted as Bala tripurasundari by some Tamizh Shops due to Bala deity affinity.)

Just look at the face of my Sweetest Mother, do you think that She can be used for negative dealings?

But, yes, there is a point here. When you reverse the Srichakra and use it in Samhara Kriya with some secretive necromantic incantations, it removes some Abhichaara prayogas or can be used to hit evil. Also Nrusimha Beeja(which starts with Kshr...) can also be used to remove evil.

However, these have to be learnt and got as shakthipatha from Guru, and I can assure you these mantras are not available in the books in market.And it can only used for good.

This is not Vamachara path but Dakshinachara/Samayachara and this is for Aathma Gnana.

I have set up this group not to discuss too much about mantras or shaastras because people dont even know the basics about divine mother and how can I chatter about arcane and advanced concepts.My Guru's adesha is "Do prachaaram about Amba in a way even a person from slum who is barely educated can understand. Show Her genuine and compasionate face to the public, do not shoo away people with lot of hubris and srividya tantric references(Nithyotsavam, Parushurama kalpataru and other Tantric texts which my temple follows).Many people when they visit other sites or people think that my Sweetest Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi is reserved for just some high-class, highly intellectual Brahmins--who lay down many many restrictions and thus they feel isolated.

Nay! Dont fall for these intellectual bamboozling done by some practitioners.I however, lay emphasis on certain aspects of Tantra, shastra, etc. For example for chanting Lalitha Sahasranama which is beign done rampantly by people by buying book and chanting it like any other Sahasranama without proper initiation into Panchadasi.

This is a precise science and thus certain rules are placed and one has to follow that to be safe and gain full benefits.

Freedome when tempered will give super results. Freedom when unrestrained yields negativity.

Mitam Hitam: Everything in moderation is good.

Thus, please lay aside your fears of killing someone or hurting someone. Try to kill your nner enemies useing this sacred marga and the holy graces of your Guru, whoever that might be.

Melt your sorrows looking at the motherly face of my Sweetest Mother. Just melt...

Namo Namah Shree Gurupaadukaabhyaam!

Shreeram Balijepalli

> > plz resolve my doubts> > Varun>