IndiaDivine.org

[Srividya-Tantra] Mantra Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tell this Hayagrieva Stotra atlest 6 times in the morning and 6 times in the evening. How much you can tell that much it is benefitted:

Gyaanaanandamayam devam nirmalasphatikaakritimh Aadhaaram sarvavidyaanaam hayagriivamupaasmahe --- On Wed, 27/8/08, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

para_anuloma <para_anuloma[srividya-Tantra] Mantra QuerySrividya-Tantra Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, 2:24 PM

I received one query today like this: Can you give me a mantra to increase my capabilities in grasping and understanding studies? I am doing SAP and need the brain for this study. can u help me?

I have not revealed the person's name but one divine source tells me the member also suffers from lack of self confidence and also a lack of attractive personality to impress people and has also left his field to do SAP.(The member who is reading this, please correct me if Iam wrong).

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Please do not ask me how I know all these things.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Dear Member,

First, mantras do help. I myself am doing SAP FI/CO and do understand your angst. Iam guessing your age must be fairly young like me, say in late twenties or early thirties. Right? Scientifically speaking your brain is in "full-stage- development" with all the proper dendrite connections and nueral pathways fully formed. YOU ARE IN NO WAY LOWER OR OF LESS BRAIN THAN OTHERS.You have said "I need the brain to study"...You have the superiormost of brains which Amba can give you.

All you need is confidence. Yes, mantras do help in this process, I agree. I myself do Vaagvaadini mantra given by my Gurunathar, just last month, Karunamayi Amma had written on my toungue a saraswathy mantra and asked me to chant also.Iam doing that too. But I do not stop with that and sit and relax on the couch.

Second, mantras do not help if you are looking for a quick-fix solution to your problem.Iam advising you like your brother and more like a friend not a Guru from a high pedestal.

Third, make an active search for memory techniques, mnemonics,mindmappi ng techniques, Photoreading techniques,etc to improve your memory. SAP involves lot of sub-screens, menupaths, Transport codes, posting keys, configuration, etc. No one can be a master in one day. SAP field is very volatile. Everything looks like very easy when the master/teacher breezes through it in the class but when you go home and logon to your VPN connection and logon to your SAPGUI, everything looks hazy, every step looks so obscure, you stumble and struggle at every stage. But believe me, this is how Iam learning too. The more mistakes you commit, the more you note it, the more you then ask in the next class the instructor, the more SAP will become clear to you. I do not know which Module of SAP you are taking,but Iam taking FI/CO which is the nerve centre of SAP and all transactions are routed through it. There are other modules too which you must be well aware

of.

Initially, I thought someone was joking about me when I read your e-mail about SAP but then after enquiring in meditation, I know your case is genuine and that is why I started your email like this.

Ofcourse, mantras help here.There is no doubt about that. I will provide you toward the end some direction for that too.

Finally, some tips for learning SAP before that:

1. Focus with your Amba given brain in the class in the SAP instructor's instructions. Every word is important.It is not some History lecture(no offense against History, I have deep respect for the subject), where you can listen to a gist of it and keep your mind elsewhere and then go through books later on and catch up. In SAP the instructor's navigation of the screen requires utmost attention, his clicks have to be noted(not by notebook and pen but by Windows screensaver function key on your laptop or desktop and then saved side-by-side in a word document and this must be done quickly, especially menupath)

2. Keep the reference books like say David Hurst, or New G/L procedures for SAP side-by-side and refer the pertinent chapter which the instructor says and check the menu path, important definitions, transport requests,etc.

3. Practice,practice, pratice--Krushitho Naasthi Durbhiksham. Without practice you will learn squat be it in History or in SAP.Practice strengthens the nueral pathways which I mentioned.

4. Participate actively in class discussions. And shirk your fears. I should be more afraid than you, finishing my MBA, having a family, recently born kids, no job,etc. But when it comes to a class, Iam a student, fresh and eager to learn more.

Sukhaarthi cheth Tyajeth Vidhyaa, Vidhyaartheecheth tyajeth sukham,

Sukhaarthinaha kutho Vidhyaa? Vidhyaarthinaha Kutho sukham?

(If you are a student then shirk luxuries and pleasure, if you are a pleasure seeker shirk studies, for where is pleasure for students ? where is studies for pleasure-seekers? You cannot afford the luxury of panic and fear in your case)

5. Join as a junior SAP lead in some organization once you finish your SAP ECC6 Certification and thne continue to augment your skills.

Studies and learning never end. I always seek to be student throughout my life, this way my ego is kept in check eternally.Guru is a big thing!

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

Sharpen your axe(as Steven Covey says in his book '7 habits of Highly effective people): Improve your memory by the techniques which I said first: Mindmapping, Photoreading, etc

Be confident and positive always. Half the battle is won if you are confident in life. I would have been still under a car dusting the unders of rotten cars had I stuck to my mechanic job in Chennai. Have I not complted my MBA here in USA which remains a dream for even rich kids in India? EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU WORK HARD, AND SQUEEZE YOUR BRAIN SMARTLY!

Iam a son of a poor father yet one of my friends(and a group member here) helped me by Amba's grace nick of time when my Scholarship( though 75%) was not enough as MBA is very expensive. I have repaid that loan but still help is help. I could have left everything in fear and stuck as a mechanic.

NEVER FEAR ANYTHING.WIN IT ALL.DO OR DO...(NO DIE HERE! HAHA!)

Ok, now for the spiritual part:

You can first start ingesting after consulting an ayurvedic doctor, Brahmi lehyam/Brahmi Ghritam. Lot of research has been done on it. Please check my older posting on the issue how one can mantriacally energize Brahmi Lehyam/Ghritam and Thailam.

Apply it after chanting the Medha-dakshinamurth y Mantra.Take a proper initiation from an Upasaka.

Other obvious mantras you can get initiated into to improve your education is:

1. saraswathy mantras

2. Vagvaadini mantras

3. Budhagraha mantras.

Consult a good astrologer and check your horoscopic position of Budha and see the maleficity and then do appropriate pariharas.

Please visit Rajarajeshwari temple in Nanganallur if you are living in India and pray your heart out to Amba(who has placed the brain in you!) and if She wills She can make you overnight a Kalidasa or BillGates, if you please! Amba in the rupa of Bala blessed one slum dweller to become a big poet in Tamizhnadu in sixties and that too playfully, read my past postings about the temple.

Keep the faith,

SarvaVidhyaaPradaay inyai Namaha!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.