IndiaDivine.org

[Srividya-Tantra] starting of Devi Worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know you are aking for Sriramji to answer. In by no means am I an expert in any of spritual matters, but after reading your query I thought about something. I thought about how why would Lord Ambal or any other loving god want to hurt us because we did not do what we were going to do. They should be full of compassion and understanding. I do believe in karma and the effects of our actions, but I do not see how hurting your leg in the market is because you did not make it to the temple. It could be the cause of karmic consequenses for making a promise and not keeping it, but it could be from some other event or occurance in this lifetime or even before. We cannot pinpoint which is the result. Still it could be or it could not be.

I am happy to hear that you are alright now thought.

Peace and Love,

Chandi--- On Mon, 9/8/08, tsvasan75 <tsvasan75 wrote:

tsvasan75 <tsvasan75[srividya-Tantra] Re: starting of Devi WorshipSrividya-Tantra Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:52 AM

Respected SriramjiSorry to disturb you. Could you please respond to below query. ThanksT. SrinivasanSrividya-Tantra, "tsvasan75" <tsvasan75@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Sriramji> > I begged before Ambal today early morning to forgive all my sins. > Later Today I was in a plan to visit Lord Ambals temple at > Coimbatore, but due to some reasons I couldn't worship her. I went > to Market for purchasing vegetables,where I got a leg injury since > the needle that was used to tie the sacks pierced into my leg and > lot of blood came out. I feel like if I would have worshipped Ambal > at the temple, she would have definitely saved me from this Injury. > But anyhow I feel strongly that she had saved me always. > > Can

you infer anything out of this and if so , Please guide me. > > Thanks> T. Srinivasan> > Srividya-Tantra, "para_anuloma" > <para_anuloma@ > wrote:> >> > > > In the files section you will find a file named : 25 Names...Please> > follow that.> > > > Shreeram> > Srividya-Tantra, "tsvasan75" <tsvasan75@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sriramji> > >> > > Jai Bhuvaneswari. Thanks for your reply.> > >> > > As suggested by you, I shall wait patiently till Amba's order to> > > grace me and am eagerly waiting for her order.

Meanwhile could > you> > > please suggest me some slokas that I can recite daily, till the > day> > > comes. Please guide me and I know that am disturbing you, but am> > > very eager on Ambas worship.> > >> > > Thanks in advance> > > T. Srinivasan> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Srividya-Tantra, "para_anuloma"> > > para_anuloma@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Thankyou Niraj.> > > >> > > > Niraj was also very anxious to see Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari> > > Devi of> > > > Nangainallur and he too emailed me several times for >

guidance.He> > > also> > > > did not have much money to make it to Chennai from Poona, yet > when> > > the> > > > time came, he came and had not just Darshan of Amba Sri> > > Chakreshwari> > > > Rajarajeshwari but also initiation from the Swa-hastham of> > > Rajagopala> > > > Swamy.> > > >> > > > I know nothing about any scriptures or theology, I know not any> > > worship> > > > modalities or shastras, I just shout on roof-tops in > Moodaathimooda> > > > bhakthi for my Gurunathar and Amba. I may be wrong many times,> > > correct> > > > by my Gurunathar's grace a few times but I never keep a count. > Many> > > > people have bashed me for being over-zealous and supporting

my> > > > Gurunathar and the temple.Some have even tempted me > saying, "You> > > are a> > > > Telugu Brahmin. Why do you support a Tamil Brahmin?"!!! !(All > this> > > is> > > > laughable because my own Swamy is an Iyengar by birth but now > into> > > > Shaaktham, what do they say for that? Also, one of His Gurus > is a> > > Telugu> > > > person!).These are all petty politics, please kep me away from > it!> > > >> > > > Just keep the faith. I know what the problem is TS Vasan > Avargale.> > > > Please bear with it for some more time.You wll get the grace of> > > Amba.> > > > Good things are worth the wait.This is not just a "good thing",> > > but the> > > > "best thing"

that is ever going to happen to you.> > > >> > > > People are dime a dozen. If you succeed, they will praise you, > if> > > you> > > > fail they will boo boo you, but in all cases Adhama people who> > > complain> > > > about you or the situation are plain jealous of you. That is > why I> > > nevr> > > > encourage such people even by advicing them as they will rot in> > > their> > > > self-created hells of jealousy.> > > >> > > > Everything will be good for you.> > > >> > > > Ellaam nanmaike', Ellaam nalladirke',> > > >> > > > Sarvamum Ammeye', Sarvathinilum Ammaye'> > > >> > > > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > >> > > >> >

> > Srividya-Tantra, "NIRAJ" <nirajshirali@ >> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear srinivasan ji,> > > > >> > > > > Bratha sreeram has guided you correctly... if there is an > intense> > > > > desire inside you, a burning desire to worship Mother, then> > > Mother> > > > > will call upon you to Chennai.> > > > >> > > > > I have no words to describe Sri Gurunatha, so as no one can> > > describe> > > > > GOD as it is out of our human thinking and capacity... Can > anyone> > > > > describe the Mother who is the Mother of a thousand > Universes...> > > > >> >

> > > Om Shree Mathre Namah...> > > > >> > > > > Niraj> > > > >> > > > > Srividya-Tantra, "tsvasan75" > tsvasan75@> > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Sriramji> > > > > >> > > > > > Could you please guide me on how should I start worshipping> > > Devi,> > > > > > since I couldnt find any Guru to guide me at my place.> > > > > >> > > > > > Please help me.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > T. Srinivasan> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> >

>> >>