IndiaDivine.org

ShashtiAapthaPoorthi & Kaasi Yathra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shreeramji, I read the article written by you on Avani Avittam, and it's Vaidihic Procedure which had enlightened people like me. I would be more than happy if you could throw light on

1. Relevance of Shashtiaaptha Poorthi (Arupatham Kalyanam) & Kasi Yaathirai2. Why Shashtiaaptha Poorthi (Arupatham Kalyanam) has to be performed & Kasi Yaathirai has to be undertaken.3. What are the other Vaidheegha Prayaschittha Karyams involved (as per Shastra Krama) in ShashtiAaptha Poorthi & Kasi Yaathra.

4. What are the benefits (Punya) of performing such Samskaaras ? My father is due for his ShashtiAaptha Poorthi next year, and We (myself and my brothers) are wishing to celebrate it in a grand manner (in terms of Vaidheeghic Activities like Vedic Chanting, Namasankeerthanam, etc.,). I also pray Ambaal & Eshwaran to grant us the Praaptham & Praraaptham to be an instrument for such Bhagavath Sankalpa Events.

Request you to send us (Srividya-Tantra) a Detailed Write-Up on the above so that we will use it as one of our guiding principle. I would humbly request you not refuse, but request you to take your own time in responding positively for the above. I account on your write up as one of the base documents for performing such Samskaaras.

Looking forward to hear from you positively. Thanks & Regards, Harekrishna S V