IndiaDivine.org

Re : Reg. ShashtiAaptha Poorthi & Kashi Yaathra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shreeramji, Pranams. First of all I apologize for my Belated Reply to your ShashtiAaptha Poorthi Write-Up. The reason for not responding to you on time is that I was pre-occupied with my other personal work and also I was out of station for 5 days owing to my son Sri Vaidyanatha Sarma (alias) Thriyambhakesh's KARNA VEDHANA AYUSHYAMAM alias Aaptha Poorthi on 31-Oct-2008 (Anuradha Nakshathram, Vrichiga Raashi, Haritha Gothram) at Chennai. With Paraamba & Eswaran's Grace & All Periyavaal's Blessings, the function went well. I showed your writeup to my father who is due for his ShashtiaapthaPoorthi next year. My father expressed his happiness on reading your Write-Up. I'm out of words to express my gratitude for your Write-Up. Since you had also mentioned that you can give Additional Information on Shashtiaaptha Poorthi, I humbly request you to provide any additional information specifically to my e-mail id as per your Time & Other feasibilities. I had also requested you to enlighten us about Kasi Yaathra Procedure (Vaidihically) along with Shashti Aaptha Poorthi Write-Up. Humbly request you to write about the same (Kashi Yaathra).

Looking forward to hear from you,

Shree Maathre Namaha,

Harekrishna S V